• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Forgive the sweat spots . Hot as hell here

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I got a rock chip dead center of the windshield. Safelite said it’s not deep enough to repair and shouldn’t “grow legs”. But it’s ugly as hell and why I can have nice things.

I’d replace the entire piece if I wasn’t terrified about the recalibration of the cameras etc.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I got a rock chip dead center of the windshield. Safelite said it’s not deep enough to repair and shouldn’t “grow legs”. But it’s ugly as hell and why I can have nice things.

I’d replace the entire piece if I wasn’t terrified about the recalibration of the cameras etc.
I think this windshield is a rock magnet. At least 4 or 5 rocks have hit mine leaving small craters.

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
20220724_124120.jpg

Bored today and decided to 3d print an intake inlet tube. This is just a prototype to check for fitment.
Since TPU is 3D printable, wonder if it can be used to print an actual intake inlet TPU.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Since TPU is 3D printable, wonder if it can be used to print an actual intake inlet TPU.
Not sure what material I'm going to use yet. Maybe PC. I have a high temp extruder so I can use most materials if I want. Wish I would have gotten a bigger 3d printer though

Alex K

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T, 2016 Audi SQ5
Notice they now have a part number for the spare tire kit.. 06421-3S5-A10
PRL has it available
https://prlmotorsports.com/products/genuine-acura-2023-integra-spare-tire-kit
Possibly a dumb question. I don't see a spare for the 18 inch A-Spec rims available, although I want to have one in the trunk. Will the currently available spare tire 125/80R17 work for the 235/40R18 (just to get the car to a nearby tire shop)? Never had to buy a spare tire in the cars I own/ed.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
If my understanding and math are correct. The overall diameter of the spare is 24.87" and the stock wheel tire combo is 25.40", so that's just over 1/2" difference (0.53") between the two. That really shouldn't be a problem for a short distance, but it might be less sketchy if you only put it on the rear.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Possibly a dumb question. I don't see a spare for the 18 inch A-Spec rims available, although I want to have one in the trunk. Will the currently available spare tire 125/80R17 work for the 235/40R18 (just to get the car to a nearby tire shop)? Never had to buy a spare tire in the cars I own/ed.
Screenshot_20220724-175634.png

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How do they feel?
They fit great and look premium. A little noise when depressing clutch pedal so I might add a clip or two. But I tucked all mats into the trim so its mostly seamless looking.

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
They fit great and look premium. A little noise when depressing clutch pedal so I might add a clip or two. But I tucked all mats into the trim so its mostly seamless looking.
I actually like these quite a bit more than the OEM all-season mats, I'm wondering how they'll hold up to real-world use given the material.

If you don't mind, can you drop a Sonic ice cream cone in the dead center of one of them, then see how it cleans up tomorrow after it's sat outside in the sun? That should do it. I'll Venmo you for the cone. 😆

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
I'd only want it for the center area around the shifter, I'm fine with everything else as is. Just that gloss black gets dirty and scratched up so quickly