• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tegra808!

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec
Did it few days ago, but put on the OEM splash guards. Doing something different and did the black ones instead of color matched. Think it looks pretty good. Should look even better with the side skirt and diffuser and spoiler 😎

923218AD-AB44-4D36-9162-9B6D5763D33A.jpeg

E5C3A1BA-20E4-45F4-92E3-4065349DEE8F.jpeg
Im really liking this look better than the color match platinum white! Thanks for the inspiration! Need to place an order for these. Any noticeable difference from our other black accessories from Majestic black on the splash guards?

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Im really liking this look better than the color match platinum white! Thanks for the inspiration! Need to place an order for these. Any noticeable difference from our other black accessories from Majestic black on the splash guards?
No problem! Definitely look better in person where you can see the whole car from your perspective and how the colors contrast.

My apologies, not sure what you mean with the question.. Like, from the other black accents on the car like diffuser or decklid spoiler? If that is the case then yes, slight difference on splash guards since they use the actual Majestic black pearl paint on side that shows. So in sunlight it has that nice sparkle, hard to really notice though unless you're up close. Other wise it just blends in with other black accents on the car and looks gloss black which is good since that's what the rest is

1tointegra

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra
Thanks, I like how it looks. I'm concerned the color-matched ones won't really match, so I'd rather have intentional contrast. I thought I saw unpainted ones are available in Canada. I may try to get a set of those.
Yes, black plastic OEM 👍👍

IMG_20220829_180222_358.jpg

ken_r34

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
So this lip is actually a lip for the ILX I found on ebay. I had the same one on my trade in and decided I'd see if it would fit. It's not perfect but I don't mind as I'm the only one in my city with a lip :p here is the link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3844635254...hjbsqb9qko&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Also I haven't changed the light in the doors yet. That's just a reflection from the inside lighting. I'd like to change them though eventually.
20220619_205521.jpg
20220701_201045.jpg
20220711_183223.jpg
installation guide for the lip please i might be looking to do this to mine when it arrives.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
The 2022 Civic sunscreen from Covercraft fits the new Integra.
Hey Lauren,
Tell me a bit about the sunscreen. I haven't owned them in the past. For the past 10 years I've been parking in the garage at home and at work, so I never felt I needed one. But my new job has no garage, and there's a good chance I move in a couple years and won't have a garage then either. I don't want to spend $100, but if I get one, I want a good one. I plan to keep the car as long as I can, up to 20 years, so of course I want it to look good as long as possible.
1. What are the advantages in different climates?
2. Does it take a couple minutes to put it up and take it down?
3. Where do you put it when you take it down?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Hey Lauren,
Tell me a bit about the sunscreen. I haven't owned them in the past. For the past 10 years I've been parking in the garage at home and at work, so I never felt I needed one. But my new job has no garage, and there's a good chance I move in a couple years and won't have a garage then either. I don't want to spend $100, but if I get one, I want a good one. I plan to keep the car as long as I can, up to 20 years, so of course I want it to look good as long as possible.
Also interested in storage. I've been using a Heatshield brand in my last two cars. They are very custom cut to the point that you almost don't have to flip your visors down to keep them in place. However, I've recently decided I don't really like them, because they are roll-ups, not folders. They deploy relatively quickly, but recovery is a PITA, especially it you are trying to roll them nice and small. I could wedge it next to the tunnel in the passenger footwell of my GTI, but now with my truck, I have to either just toss it in the back seat or wedge it just inside the back door on the driver's side.

Last edited:

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
1. if it’s hot, use it white side out and it reflects heat. If it’s cold out, use it gray side out and it absorbs warmth.
2. Takes a minute or less to remove from the optional bag and put on the windshield.
3. I bought the optional bag to store it in.
The shade is bulky and weighty. Well made.