• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
how does it feel?
Pretty good, there’s an increase of NVH at low engine speeds, I would say below 1000rpm. The shifting feel has improved 10x. I wasn’t able to torque the front bolt to spec due to missing the correct socket. The clearance between that bolt and the front pipe is quite narrow. Drove it only about 10mins after the install 50/50 city and highway. Once the car is moving can’t really notice the increase in NVH. Will keep the forum updated as the mount breaks in.

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Pretty good, there’s an increase of NVH at low engine speeds, I would say below 1000rpm. The shifting feel has improved 10x. I wasn’t able to torque the front bolt to spec due to missing the correct socket. The clearance between that bolt and the front pipe is quite narrow. Drove it only about 10mins after the install 50/50 city and highway. Once the car is moving can’t really notice the increase in NVH. Will keep the forum updated as the mount breaks in.
thanks, ordered one myself.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Well, as the weather has mercifully started cooling down in the south, especially in the evening and at night, I started noticing my Integra windshield still has smudges, marks, residue from the factory (I just passed 1,000 miles as a non-commuter remote professional, LOL). So this past weekend I spent time detailing the whole car inside and out, refreshing the enamel/ceramic coat I had installed previously in prep for winter, and I also hit up all the glass including windshield with 50/50 IPA and water, then cleaner, then my "Crystal Fusion" coating refresh from my dealer add-on package. No more off-gassing/suction cup marks from the assembly line in my vision!
Oct22 Windshield1.jpg
Oct22 Windshield2.jpg

Didn't realize my finger was in the shot... just my wife's Acadia suv, LOL. All I could see was PWP😍

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Damn some of you guys are already swapping down pipes and intakes ?? I’m still under 500 miles and trying to enjoy it first.
today I called out of work and did the Black Aspec badges , carbon fiber rear trunk lid, Oem window visors and painted mud guards … pretty happy with the end finish look

PoundForPound

First Name
Engineering,PhD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-Spec, 14 Honda CR-Z, 04 RSX
I decreased the drag coefficient of my Teggy by about 0.0002% by removing the A-Spec badges...

... And I just love a completely clean-looking car.

Will probably be getting the illuminated A-Mark.

A_Spec.png

G5 A I

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A Spec Tech Pack Apex Blue Orchid
New rims on stock tires, plus I made a to-do list 😂

Image 10-25-22 at 11.27 PM.jpeg
IMG_1663.jpg
IMG_1664.jpg

Last edited:

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Gave some DIY ceramic coating a try. Hard to believe something that goes on that easy can be very protective, but we will see.