• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just installed the cargo net. Big gains!
So the kit shops with 6mm rivet nuts that you need to install. I bought the tool from Advanced Auto for $10. You also need a drill bit up to 12mm. I used a 1/2" bit(12.7mm)

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Thanks! The wheels are 8lbs lighter and the tires are 2lbs lighter.. so maybe 40lbs total saved on all 4. If I take it out later today I'll try to get some more side shots.
They do look amazing. I've been looking for published info on the stock wheel weight and still haven't found it. Can you tell me what that number is please? I'm also curious how much I will be saving when they finally get here in the fall. 😄

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Question for some that have already done this. Asked the dealer to peel the vinyl from the rear black emblem to expose the paint behind it, sent them screenshots & pics from the forum and Facebook group, and somehow they messed it up and had to order a new one. So I will be rocking the silver one for a few days. Everything I saw said to just peel it with your finger and maybe apply little heat if needed. Trying to understand how they could possibly screw that up?

Edit: I've been answered elsewhere. I'll see if I can salvage what the dealer broke otherwise I'm just buying 2 & doing it myself I suppose.

Last edited:

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
They do look amazing. I've been looking for published info on the stock wheel weight and still haven't found it. Can you tell me what that number is please? I'm also curious how much I will be saving when they finally get here in the fall. 😄
Sure. The stock wheel is a 19x9.5 and sits at a 60 offset. I downsized to a 18x9.5 at a 38 offset. Most people suggest a 45 offset.. 38 CAN rub if you lower the car too much. But at stock height, or even a minor drop (spoon springs), rubbing won't be a concern. If you stick to a 45 offset, you can even bump up to a 275 width tire.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Sure. The stock wheel is a 19x9.5 and sits at a 60 offset. I downsized to a 18x9.5 at a 38 offset. Most people suggest a 45 offset.. 38 CAN rub if you lower the car too much. But at stock height, or even a minor drop (spoon springs), rubbing won't be a concern. If you stick to a 45 offset, you can even bump up to a 275 width tire.
Thank you! I think I might go with Spoon springs - I'm looking at the 18x10.5" Apex VS-5RS or whatever it is. Do you know the actual weight in lbs. of the oem wheel though?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Can you post some pictures of this?!
Will do. Bracket just arrived so I have everything. Maybe a tomorrow thing. The new bin is definitely has a smaller storage bin. The test will be the bracket that creates a space under the bin for the ductwork to go through. I'm hoping this will bolt up.

Last edited:

Emunoz

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM ITS
Will do. Bracket just arrived so I have everything. Maybe a tomorrow thing. Nex.bix definitely has a smaller storage bin. The test will be the bracket that creates a space under the bin for the ductwork to go through. I'm hoping this will bolt up.
Fingers crossed I feel like this is game changer

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Question for some that have already done this. Asked the dealer to peel the vinyl from the rear black emblem to expose the paint behind it, sent them screenshots & pics from the forum and Facebook group, and somehow they messed it up and had to order a new one. So I will be rocking the silver one for a few days. Everything I saw said to just peel it with your finger and maybe apply little heat if needed. Trying to understand how they could possibly screw that up?

Edit: I've been answered elsewhere. I'll see if I can salvage what the dealer broke otherwise I'm just buying 2 & doing it myself I suppose.
I just used my finger / nail. Super easy. Not sure how you could mess it up. It's just a sticker...

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
Just installed PRL stage 1 intake. Don’t know if there is power improvement but it sounds so sweet…..

IMG_3993.jpeg