• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
My 2nd hand wash of my black ITS since taking delivery on 7/13. Already discovered light scratches, one was able to waxed off, the other is still there but not very noticeable. Black is so hard to keep clean but love the look. Now considering ceramic coats!

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
You can’t wax off a scratch. You only filled it, but it will resurface once the wax evaporates. Definitely use the 2 bucket method. I personally use 2 buckets and a foam cannon. Washed my wife‘s black MDX type-s about 25 times in over a year and no scratches at all.

I did her ceramic coating myself, and I use a leaf blower to dry it. Comes out spotless.

IMG_6602.jpeg

Last edited:

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
You can’t wax off a scratch. You only filled it, but it will resurface once the wax evaporates. Definitely use the 2 bucket method. I personally use 2 buckets and a snow cannon. Washed my wife‘s black MDX type-s about 25 times in over a year and no scratches at all.

I did her ceramic coating myself, and I use a leaf blower to dry it. Comes out spotless.

IMG_6602.jpeg
Nice looking MDX S. Will trade in my wife’s car for the 2025 model. I heard Acura will make some slight changes to the front and back bumpers For the 2025 model. And my dealer sales manager even said that they may modify the infotainment system and add touch screen. We’ll soon see if those are true!

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I didn't do anything but I did spot one out in the wild. No pictures, sorry!

It was Platinum White Pearl with the bronze wheels, limo tint and slammed to the ground, bouncing over every minor road imperfection. Great looking car otherwise.

I also saw a Tiger Eye Pearl TLX in the flesh (though but a passing glance). Looked more brown/bronze than I expected but in a good way. Very excited to add a TEP ITS to my driveway.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Shift boot from Redline Goods came in today. I got it mainly bc I don't know how I feel about having Alcantara there still & if I want to switch, it's there for a backup. They have a lot of customizable options. Although, I wish they did have a more variety of options as well.

IMG_2319.jpeg

IMG_2318.jpeg

IMG_2320.jpeg

IMG_2321.jpeg

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
lmao people who have the pleather shift boot (FL5 owners mainly) changing it to alcantara and at least one of us here is looking to go the other way.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
lmao people who have the pleather shift boot (FL5 owners mainly) changing it to alcantara and at least one of us here is looking to go the other way.
At least this is real leather, but my main purpose is just ease of cleaning. I can't do suede just like I can't do white shirts. 😂

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
At least this is real leather, but my main purpose is just ease of cleaning. I can't do suede just like I can't do white shirts. 😂
Can I just say that I feel your pain having parts but no car to upgrade? 🤣

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Can I just say that I feel your pain having parts but no car to upgrade? 🤣
Yes, of course you may! I've forced myself to stop until I sign the papers for now, then its on again. 🛞

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
It's too bad we can't all meet up somewhere and do a massive swap. Sure looks like with enough ITS and FL5s we could mix and match parts so we are all happy :) I am still waiting to see if I can actually get the black type S door panels to ship to me. That said, I am worried how much work I signed myself up for. I know I can pull the door panels no issue, it's transferring all the other parts over for all 4 that might break me. Plus the 20 other things I have sitting in the garage...

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Theres nothing I would want from a CTR. Of course the seats, but I wouldnt want it from a CTR since it has the Type-R logo on it.