• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wake the Dragon 2024

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Wake the Dragon is coming April 5-7 at the Fontana village

@KTuner is our lead sponsor

Come join Honda and Acura enthusiasts for fun, friendship, and spirited driving at Deals Gap, the Tail of the Dragon!

Discounts are available at the hotel

Signups are up!

@PRL Motorsports ,@Two Step Performance ,@Unity Performance , Hybrid Racing, and Honda Pro Jason were all there in person last year and are returning. Wunderladen Racing will be joining as well this year

Hope to see some of y'all there!!

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
Oh damn we had a Fontana in CA hit excited for a second
It is an 11 miles stretch of road around the Smokey Mountains with 300+ turns/curves. I have not been there but will plan to attend this event.

OP
OP
86salmon

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Build Thread
Link
Oh damn we had a Fontana in CA hit excited for a second
Unfortunately it's Fontana Dam, NC

The road itself is a ton of fun when there's no traffic, however, that's harder to come by once season starts. Luckily, the area is chock full of great drives. The Dragon just happens to be the famous one

I drove on the Golden Chain Highway on the way to Yosemite last summer and that had some primo twisties 🤘 Lots of sport bikes out there

It is an 11 miles stretch of road around the Smokey Mountains with 300+ turns/curves. I have not been there but will plan to attend this event.
Hope you were able to get a room. It's my favorite meet ever. Great community. Lots of tenth gen Civics, but hopefully there'll be more 11th and Teggys this year. PRL brought their fl5 and de last year. Hopefully Drob makes it down again with his de5 ( he was there unlocking ecu's at Classic Hondas this past October). There were also some s2k, Fits, CRZ, and classic Teggys there

Good times!

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Wake the Dragon is coming April 5-7 at the Fontana village

@KTuner is our lead sponsor

Come join Honda and Acura enthusiasts for fun, friendship, and spirited driving at Deals Gap, the Tail of the Dragon!

Discounts are available at the hotel

Signups are up!

@PRL Motorsports ,@Two Step Performance ,@Unity Performance , Hybrid Racing, and Honda Pro Jason were all there in person last year and are returning. Wunderladen Racing will be joining as well this year

Hope to see some of y'all there!!
Is this an event you can go to and have them (K-tuner) flash or jail break the ECU if you wanted to have that done?

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
Unfortunately it's Fontana Dam, NC

The road itself is a ton of fun when there's no traffic, however, that's harder to come by once season starts. Luckily, the area is chock full of great drives. The Dragon just happens to be the famous one

I drove on the Golden Chain Highway on the way to Yosemite last summer and that had some primo twisties 🤘 Lots of sport bikes out there

Hope you were able to get a room. It's my favorite meet ever. Great community. Lots of tenth gen Civics, but hopefully there'll be more 11th and Teggys this year. PRL brought their fl5 and de last year. Hopefully Drob makes it down again with his de5 ( he was there unlocking ecu's at Classic Hondas this past October). There were also some s2k, Fits, CRZ, and classic Teggys there

Good times!
Already booked a room for that weekend so I am set to go!

OP
OP
86salmon

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Build Thread
Link
OP
OP
86salmon

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Build Thread
Link

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So tempting.. hmm maybe say it's a work trip.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Planning on attending next year for sure.

OP
OP
86salmon

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Build Thread
Link
@D-RobIMW will be there in person unlocking ECU's 💪