• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Hmm no pops or bangs? Was hoping for some 2step action.

OP
OP
dadcab

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
Thanks to the mod or admin who edited the title.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
i'm a V8 fanboy so this doesn't blow me away. however, trolling aside, it DOES seems to sound better than a CTR.

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
AS a CTR owner, i am not happy! lol WTF??? the new ctr is so quiet and its honestly one reason im having a hard time falling in love with it. THe fake audio exhaust notes are also just terrible!

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
AS a CTR owner, i am not happy! lol WTF??? the new ctr is so quiet and its honestly one reason im having a hard time falling in love with it. THe fake audio exhaust notes are also just terrible!
Honest question: why not just throw an aftermarket exhaust on it?

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honest question: why not just throw an aftermarket exhaust on it?
in time there is that option for sure, and have aPRL front pipe on order already.

It seems silly though, the cars thats supposed to be more every day, IE comfortable seats, better audio, more sound deadening, has the louder exhaust lol.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
in time there is that option for sure, and have aPRL front pipe on order already.

It seems silly though, the cars thats supposed to be more every day, IE comfortable seats, better audio, more sound deadening, has the louder exhaust lol.
Iā€™d argue that the ITS still isnā€™t loud. Itā€™s just that the CTR is overly quiet.

Why Honda did that, who knows. The FK8 was the same way. The good news is that there will be a plethora of exhausts on be market for the FL5, so you can get something as loud or quiet as you want.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Is the spare wheel well different on the type s compared to the current integra to allow the center exhaust? Would love to see fenders of my integra with a triple or double center exhaust but much like the hatch to sedan 10th gen civics, I think the wheel well gets in the way and pipes need to go around.
Would obv need a new diffuser down the line if possible as well to house the tips

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Is the spare wheel well different on the type s compared to the current integra to allow the center exhaust? Would love to see fenders of my integra with a triple or double center exhaust but much like the hatch to sedan 10th gen civics, I think the wheel well gets in the way and pipes need to go around.
Would obv need a new diffuser down the line if possible as well to house the tips
I know from photos in the manual it seems the storage area where the spare tire would be looks smaller.

Screenshot_20230411-011832.png

Screenshot_20230413-111252.png

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I know from photos in the manual it seems the storage area where the spare tire would be looks smaller.

Screenshot_20230411-011832.png
most acuras don't come with a spare. its not in the parts catalog yet so i cant see but my guess is there is no spare and that tool case is a inflator and some goop. might be an option for a spare though,