• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
most acuras don't come with a spare. its not in the parts catalog yet so i cant see but my guess is there is no spare and that tool case is a inflator and some goop. might be an option for a spare though,
I updated my post above that includes the other inserts on the normal 1.5

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
most acuras don't come with a spare. its not in the parts catalog yet so i cant see but my guess is there is no spare and that tool case is a inflator and some goop. might be an option for a spare though,
the 1.5 doesn’t come with a spare tire but you can get one from Honda, along with the tray that houses the jack/tools. I got mine all together last week, So theres definitely room in the 1.5.

Sounds like the 2.0 has less space under the trunk floor. Otherwise I can’t imagine why they’d use a different foam tray.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
the 1.5 doesn’t come with a spare tire but you can get one from Honda, along with the tray that houses the jack/tools. I got mine all together last week, So theres definitely room in the 1.5.

Sounds like the 2.0 has less space under the trunk floor. Otherwise I can’t imagine why they’d use a different foam tray.
If you look at the canadian slides that showed the differences between the base and the type s, it showed that the rear part of the chassis has been swapped (probably reinforced), so that's probably why there's a different trunk floor.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
in time there is that option for sure, and have aPRL front pipe on order already.

It seems silly though, the cars thats supposed to be more every day, IE comfortable seats, better audio, more sound deadening, has the louder exhaust lol.
It's because the FL5 is a global car that has to meet Euro noise regs, which are stricter than US noise regs. The Integra is a North American car so they can get away with a louder setup.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
It's because the FL5 is a global car that has to meet Euro noise regs, which are stricter than US noise regs. The Integra is a North American car so they can get away with a louder setup.
MURRICA! F YEAH!

Hellcats aside; it still doesn't sound good to me and would need more. But I'm the idiot that straight piped an NA rotary in my early twenties then proceeded to make it my daily so I'm not the average consumer.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
AS a CTR owner, i am not happy! lol WTF??? the new ctr is so quiet and its honestly one reason im having a hard time falling in love with it. THe fake audio exhaust notes are also just terrible!
it's only marginally better. don't be mad. i fell out of love with an F80 because there wasn't enough exhaust and went to V8 camaros for a while. my GT4 sounds way better than the M3 did but still not nearly as good as the SS1LE imo. also realize that there will NEVER be a perfect car in every aspect so try not to let it ruin the fun for ya or make you chase perfection that you'll never find ;)

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
very good point!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
wasn't acuras signature color Apex blue? why is marketing pushing this tiger eye so bad?
The Tiger Eye Pearl has been a Type S color for some time now. Apex Blue was their signature color on their last generation of models, but became available on the entire lineup with the current gen. Tiger Eye was introduced as the new Type S models exclusive color.

It's not my cup of tea either, I'd rather have seen them migrate the purple color they offered on the TLX (which they got rid of sadly), or push a more standard yellow/orange color.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
wasn't acuras signature color Apex blue? why is marketing pushing this tiger eye so bad?
I hope they have more than the tigereye color on display this weekend.. I really want to see the white and LMC

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
I hope they have more than the tigereye color on display this weekend.. I really want to see the white and LMC
Would love to see the black one too… massive rear diffuser and the colored front lip would kind of dissapear in a black colorway… but I understand from a marketing point of view why they are not using black … don’t see as well the details…