• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Si, '18 CTR, '22 Si, '23 A-Spec
@Vlad@27WON
I know this is odd because everyone upgrade their turbo after having all the supporting mods.
I want to do it differently and have a sleeper ride.

Any idea how much whp can be achieved on a stock car + KTuner and 93oct?
I guess that with this turbo torque and hp will be more evenly matched at their peaks.
All I want is to raise whp and keep wtq below 300. This turbo should be able to do it.
Every combination of parts is going to acheive different results. I would advise at-least a Front Mount Intercooler upgrade for sure. That should get you some solid gains and a very nice linear power curve

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
Every combination of parts is going to acheive different results. I would advise at-least a Front Mount Intercooler upgrade for sure. That should get you some solid gains and a very nice linear power curve
So would an intercooler upgrade and a HVI be enough mods to support the upgraded turbo?

Are there concerns this turbo upgrade pushes the engine too much?

Vlad@27WON

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Si, '18 CTR, '22 Si, '23 A-Spec
So would an intercooler upgrade and a HVI be enough mods to support the upgraded turbo?

Are there concerns this turbo upgrade pushes the engine too much?
An upgraded intercooler is a fantastic idea to support this turbo. The stock FMIC does tend to heatsoak very quickly.

An intake is optional, those HVI intakes don't make power in the real world in our own testing.

What is going to make a significant difference is an upgraded Downpipe.

This turbo itself was designed to work within the confines of the stock engine block and fuel system