• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
Yes, got a new set of sensors from eBay since they had the best price. Check my other posts in which I included the part number.

These wheels have two valve stem holes, so I run the sensors in the back of each wheel.
Been looking for the post but cant find it mind sending the link to the tpms sensors

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
How do the coilover ride compared to stock? I've always found coilovers ride better but am curious with the new platform.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Recently got some wheels 19x8.5 with a 30+ offset any recommendations on tire size guys kind of new to this I’m also lowering it on ebiach springs

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My preference has always been coilovers over stock suspension, mostly for looks. As a bonus, I really like how the Silver’s ride and handle with the new Integra. If I could do it all over again, I would.

Additionally, Silver’s is working on a canceller for the Adaptive Suspension. It’s in the final stages now, and I will most likely be prototyping the plugs sometime next week. This will allow me to actually deselect the Normal mode, which is what I’ve been stuck in ever since the coilovers were installed.

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Recently got some wheels 19x8.5 with a 30+ offset any recommendations on tire size guys kind of new to this I’m also lowering it on ebiach springs
I would highly suggest 235/35/19 all around. The overall diameter most closely resembles the stock size. Any other size will start looking awkward.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Thanks. You just have to be aware of you’re surroundings at all times and watch those tight right hand turns!

My driver’s side bumper has had that since day one. Typical Acura panel issues. I didn’t notice until after I took delivery.

The dealer said they can try to fix it, but they could do more harm than good. I might just loosen the bumper and try to fix it myself.
Ah, ok. I wasn’t aware Acura had the panel issues. I’ve been out of the import world for a bit & getting back into it. Even higher end “American” made vehicles have the same issues. Fortunately, on my Ram it was just the hood & tailgate which can be easily adjusted.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I would highly suggest 235/35/19 all around. The overall diameter most closely resembles the stock size. Any other size will start looking awkward.
Hey man thank you so much for the answer I think that's what I'm going to go with I just don't want no rubbing issues or anything

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You won’t have any rubbing issues at all. Your wheels will be slightly less aggressive than mine (3mm less poke). Overall it will look very similar, with a tad bit less tire stretch.

CC026D5E-8BEE-4223-8A29-F1762AF76E3D.png

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You won’t have any rubbing issues at all. Your wheels will be slightly less aggressive than mine (3mm less poke). Overall it will look very similar, with a tad bit less tire stretch.

CC026D5E-8BEE-4223-8A29-F1762AF76E3D.png
sounds good thank you for running the specs for me as well been trying to figure it out but it gets a little confusing once I get everything install I share some pics with everyone here

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Hey man thank you so much for the answer I think that's what I'm going to go with I just don't want no rubbing issues or anything
I would also say 235/35 is the best for 19s, the ride is still fairly good even though the side wall is kinda thin

Just need to be careful around potholes and such

vicembn

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
holy, just seeing this post and it looks so good, fitment looks awesome. Going to try to achieve this look in the future
Also since you’re on coilovers, I’m guessing your driving modes don’t work anymore, or did you figure out a way past that

Last edited:
OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks!
Actually, I just received the long-awaited modules to trick the system into thinking adaptive shocks are still plugged in.

I received 3 prototype sets to test out. Hopefully I’ll get to it later today (Friday). I’ll report back and create a new thread with all the details.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I would also say 235/35 is the best for 19s, the ride is still fairly good even though the side wall is kinda thin

Just need to be careful around potholes and such
So I ended up getting the 235/35 tires and I was just wondering if I could go with a meatier tire I feel like im always going to scrape the wheel and you were definetly right about the side walls I was wondering what other tires I could have gotten?

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
You could go w/ a 235/40 for a much meatier tire but your speedometer will be off. A 245/35 will be slightly thicker side wall but may not look good on certain wheel, depending on how wide the wheel is

235/35 is the only real option if you want to keep the OEM diameter

https://www.willtheyfit.com/

you can play around w/ this link and see how off the speedometer will be and how playing around w/ tire sizes changes the overall diameter