• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
You could go w/ a 235/40 for a much meatier tire but your speedometer will be off. A 245/35 will be slightly thicker side wall but may not look good on certain wheel, depending on how wide the wheel is

235/35 is the only real option if you want to keep the OEM diameter

https://www.willtheyfit.com/

you can play around w/ this link and see how off the speedometer will be and how playing around w/ tire sizes changes the overall diameter
so would a 275/35/19 with a 19x8.5 with a +30 offset work out i just feel with the wheel I have it would make the fitment look even better

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
so would a 275/35/19 with a 19x8.5 with a +30 offset work out i just feel with the wheel I have it would make the fitment look even better
for a 275 you would prob need at least a 9.0 and even then it will be very bulgy

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
275 will not only be very bulgy and overall bigger than stock (will look like like radial slicks), but it will surely rub your fenders based on your wheel size and offset.

That website that was provided is pure gold when it comes to wheel and tire sizing. I provided all my specs, so you should be able to compare them to what you have in mind and see if that’s the look you’re going for. My clearance is pretty tight, so you shouldn’t derive too much from the tire size unless your offset is higher and/or your wheel width is narrower.