• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sponsored

Type S Rear Seat Swap Connection Thread

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I know several are interested in converting their Type S to a 5 passenger. Post locations and parts that are up for grabs or those willing to swap.
This includes trim pieces as well.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Still waiting on my LCM/Red
Need a 5 passenger for the Fam.
Looking to swap dash trim and Rear Seats once it arrives.
SW Ohio

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Bucks County, PA - ASpec red interior. Wouldn’t mind reading for type-s red rear seats, would also be up to swap black dash trim with red as well.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Norcal - Red Interior Type S, open to full swap, but mostly Black Type S door panels and any black back seat.

Would consider red rear A Spec seats as well.

Last edited:

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I have a black/black ITS and am considering to replace the driver and passenger head rests to red ITS. Anyone had done this? Any pictures? I wonder if it has an OEM part# that I can purchase?

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I have a black/black ITS and am considering to replace the driver and passenger head rests to red ITS. Anyone had done this? Any pictures? I wonder if it has an OEM part# that I can purchase?
Yes, check dreamshop for the Part # then google search it. I was VERY surprised I was able to find a shop to actually get them for me. I did the opposite though, black headrest on the red seats. Also got the black passenger pad and center console. Still waiting on my car though (minor details) so some of my red parts might be available if I like the black enough.

Actually, I had the Part # from another thread, Red Type S Headrest - 81140-31M-A11ZB - (MADDER RED)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It works

1_3.jpg

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looks great! Did you swap it in from your A-Spec? Anything challenging with the swap?
Simple. Start with the passenger side. Fold the back of the seat down. And lift the fabric on either side where the hinge is to reveal the bolts. Undo the 2 bolts on either side and remove section.
Once removed a bolt is exposed that the driver side seat pivots on. Remove this
Lift corner of the other driver side and exposed 2 more bolts. Remove and both are done
Once out of the way the bench bolt toward the driver side is exposed. Remove this. Bench comes out by pressing down on a side an pulling a plastic white clip forward underneath. It instantly releases.
You need to unbolt the middle strap that's bolted with the buckle.
Need to install the double buckle purchased elsewhere.
I'll try to grab some photos.

Mikellucci

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra
Fairlawn, OH 44333

I have a 23 ASPEC tech with black leatherette/suede
Will trade any combination of black for red!

edit- pics. Sell or trade my ASPEC rear seat complete with middle seat belt

28023842-CD5D-4C65-A118-2DCBEA3306D7.jpeg

E7DD2678-F64B-4829-B373-946DCEA8EEA0.jpeg

Last edited:
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
2023 A Spec with black interior. Looking to swap the rear seats with a Type S. NY/NY/CT area, will make the drive if anyone interested.