• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Type S ADS Module Part Number?

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
I'm looking for an Integra Type S owner that is willing to take apart their car and find the part number for the ADS module. It will be huge for the Type R community to verify if this module can be swapped out to soften our suspension modes. The dampers are the same on both cars so I think there is a good chance it will work and not throw any codes.

For anyone that is wanting a stiffer ride for their Type S putting a Type R module in might do the trick.

On the FK8 it is behind the plastic panel on the left rear of the car. I believe it is in the same location on the FL5/DE5.

1644030257062.png

I've tried to find the part number online but no Acura websites have 2024 models yet. Thank you!

OP
OP
CTR

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you. Just confirming this is for the Type S and not the standard A-spec?

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Correct., this part is specific to the Integra Type-S DE5. For reference to you and the rest of the community here...

Type-S : 39381-31M-A03
A-spec 6MT : 39381-3S5-A00
Base/A-spec CVT : 39381-3S5-A10

-G

Tracknback

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fl5, ek hatches
Hi, just wondering if anybody ended up trying this? Or is it too hard to purchase the item

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Hi, just wondering if anybody ended up trying this? Or is it too hard to purchase the item
Type S module is backordered from what I was told.

Tracknback

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fl5, ek hatches
Ok thanks. Keen to know if this works. Wonder if the part is made in USA or from Japan

Tracknback

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fl5, ek hatches
Good question , for me none of the roads here are suitable for the hard setting. So I could track on sports easily and would appreciate one more softer level for daily. Especially with the 19s.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I really wish there was a module that offered all 4 suspension modes - basically the standard Type S modes plus the stiffer setting from the Type R for tracking. Maybe it will be a matter of time. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I really wish there was a module that offered all 4 suspension modes - basically the standard Type S modes plus the stiffer setting from the Type R for tracking. Maybe it will be a matter of time. 🤞🏽🤞🏽
Swap module at track along with your track wheels.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Swap module at track along with your trak wheels.
Ah yes, good point! I guess I haven't thought this one completely through yet. 🤪

OP
OP
CTR

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Quite a few guys on the CivicXI forum have tried it and it works with no error codes. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago from AllDiscountParts.com and it shipped yesterday.

On 18" wheels I'm not sure the ADS swap is necessary but when I went back to my stock 19" wheels I remember why everyone wanted the Type S module. I suspect Type S owners that change to 18" wheels will want to start running the Type R ADS.

Last edited:

Tracknback

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fl5, ek hatches
Thanks for this info. Much appreciated. And yes I think you're right.

Tracknback

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fl5, ek hatches
Quite a few guys on the CivicXI forum have tried it and it works with no error codes. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago from AllDiscountParts.com and it shipped yesterday.

On 18" wheels I'm not sure the ADS swap is necessary but when I went back to my stock 19" wheels I remember why everyone wanted the Type S module. I suspect Type S owners that change to 18" wheels will want to start running the Type R ADS.

Hi, just seeing if your modules turned up? I'm struggling to get them to even email me back. Maybe because from overseas.