• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Those of us in Type S dealer limbo, what are you doing in the meantime?

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I personally am calling other dealers, to see if anybody may have a better timeline. Got one that I sent an offer to, but I highly doubt they'll bite. I've been ignored by 2 dealers so far that just want that ADM šŸ˜‚

Beyond that, I'm also getting ready to start stacking accessories. I found a company that makes shift knobs I'm going to get a custom Mortal Kombat knob from:

Zero Custom Shift Knob

I really like their quality at least from what they've shown. A lot higher quality than I had in my A-Spec Tech anyways. I'll be carrying over my TuxMat from Totaled Teggy. I left the rear dash cam in the car as I didn't care enough to take it out.

As far as dash cam goes I'm torn between going Thinkware again, or shelling out for a black vue. The Thinkware served me well, as without it I would've never had video of the accident and proof of the type of car alongside the license plate I read. It's the second time a Dash Cam has helped in an accident, and I'll never go without.

Saw this Steering Wheel in another thread, and I like it a ton more than the Alcantara. I also liked leather a bit more, and the softness of the Alcantara didn't necessarily bother me during the test drive, I just don't think I'd like it in the long term.

Anyways, I hate this. With my Teggy totaled, I'm driving a boring automatic truck. I miss my car, and this lack of timeframe is driving me nuts. I've even keep changing my color choice šŸ˜“. I started wanting ABP, then TEP, and now I'm thinking I'll go for Black if I have the chance. Sort of like my Totaled Teggy reborn kind of thing. I enjoyed the black quite a bit.

Not knowing when, and being able to wait really puts me in a good spot to save for a hefty down payment... I just hope I make it without deciding to get another car. I don't want to settle anymore.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I'm getting PO'd about Acura's mis-info rollout. So tired of waiting with no or conflicting info & it's been like that ever since reservation day. It's like some us had a car with a VIN & then they went missing & Acura basically said nevermind, we'll be in touch - as in they've been completely silent.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Yea Iā€™ve pretty much stopped looking at the forums because it is ruining the excitement a bit. I totally understand that delays can happen but not hearing anything after putting a $2K preorder down is very disappointing.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Iā€™m simply waiting for allocation and considering alternative options (CTR).

Mike

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Reading this forum, refreshing the Acura inventory page, and ordering parts for a car that hasn't arrived yet...

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Reading this forum, refreshing the Acura inventory page, and ordering parts for a car that hasn't arrived yet...
And..... nothing šŸ¦—

Screenshot_20230711-121304.png

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
LOL, I am VERY familiar with that image :) Not sure why I continue to torture myself but trying not to piss off my sales manager at the dealer too much.

Any idea if LCM is actually going into production this week?? I can wait, even though it sucks, but if Red leapfrogs us (as reported) I will be pissed.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Iā€™m simply waiting for allocation and considering alternative options (CTR).

Mike
Pretty sure I recall you repeatedly reinforcing that youā€™ll never pay an ADM or anything extra, to include accessories and dealer extras etc.

Now you want a type r? Let me know how that works out.

No seriously, because if I could get a Type R at list I'd jump on it. There is tons of inventory too... but I'm not optimistic.

The limbo isnā€™t fun, and Iā€™ve been over it for a few weeks now. I have been side-eyeing autotrader inventory for an F80 though, as per the thread I created a week or so ago. If I found a perfect one, I would probably do it and get my deposit back.

The forum isn't really helping either, yet here I am.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
LOL, I am VERY familiar with that image :) Not sure why I continue to torture myself but trying not to piss off my sales manager at the dealer too much.

Any idea if LCM is actually going into production this week?? I can wait, even though it sucks, but if Red leapfrogs us (as reported) I will be pissed.
I was originally told it would be in production this week. Then a vin showed up a few weeks ago which later disappeared.. Dealer then confirmed again it would be this week. So maybe I will see it EOM?

XYR03

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 4Runner TRD OR, 15 Cayman S
Anyone know when the next batch of white ITS will be? Patiently waiting since I miss the pre orders.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Pretty sure I recall you repeatedly reinforcing that youā€™ll never pay an ADM or anything extra, to include accessories and dealer extras etc.

Now you want a type r? Let me know how that works out.

No seriously, because if I could get a Type R at list I'd jump on it. There is tons of inventory too... but I'm not optimistic.

The limbo isnā€™t fun, and Iā€™ve been over it for a few weeks now. I have been side-eyeing autotrader inventory for an F80 though, as per the thread I created a week or so ago. If I found a perfect one, I would probably do it and get my deposit back.

The forum isn't really helping either, yet here I am.
The dealer Iā€™m in contact with is $5K over MSRP on the CTR. However, Iā€™m attempting to utilize my contact there (one of the owners) to persuade them to sell me one of their 2024 allocations at MSRP. They havenā€™t told me ā€˜noā€™. But, I have the feeling they want to wait until January before making a decision. Basically, if the market softens, Iā€™m confident theyā€™ll accept. But, if demand remains high, my chances are not goodā€¦..and ITS it is!

Mike