• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

The Tuned 2023+ Integra Experience & Reliability Thread

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
thanks man, i’ll look into it, i seen they have one on PRL but you recommend the site listed?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
yo i was just looking around on the website and was wondering the difference from the v1.2 and the v2 ktuner, i also didn’t see an option for the integra under the v1.2
V2 has a screen attached. You can monitor the system from it and also switch tunes or revert back to factory without a PC.
V1.2 you need a PC. Though they do have an app but I have not tried it.

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
V2 has a screen attached. You can monitor the system from it and also switch tunes or revert back to factory without a PC.
V1.2 you need a PC. Though they do have an app but I have not tried it.
cool, are you able to set it up via the screen or would you still need something like a laptop to set up the tuner?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
cool, are you able to set it up via the screen or would you still need something like a laptop to set up the tuner?
Initial setup you need a PC. Then you can save the tune to the device and switch between tunes or revert back to stock from the device.

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Where are the people tunning the Cvt’s lol 😅 . Although this integra is my daily and I have a S2000 tuned on Aem v2 as my toy car. I kinda wanna tune this daily and get a few extra trq and hp. I’ve already order my prl intake and waiting for upgraded inlet pipe . Still afraid to jump on a tune on the Cvt til other people give me their own opinions and how it changed the vehicle.
This may be the best post I've seen in a while for me. I'm interested in tuning, but have no experience with it. I did have my Mk6 GTI tuned, but I just drove it into the shop, waited a while, then drove it out and followed their instructions. I've been waffling between the KTuner and the KTuner with the Phearable tune. Your post pretty much convinces me that Phearable would be the better option. Thanks.
how’s it been tuned with the cvt
I've driven a tuned 1.5T turbo CVT Civic for nearly 5 years. Essentially the same drivetrain as the Integra. It's a night and day experience.

Better throttle and turbo response makes for better day to day driveability and more power everywhere in the power band transforms the car (even with a CVT). I've done every available tune there is and had a Hondata and a KTuner. I prefer KTuner. The base tunes are decent but the OTS tunes from TSP and Phearable are much better. I prefer the smoother feel of the Phearable tunes..
thats dope to hear, why do people say it’s a risk to tuning a cvt? i hear it can be fine and i hear it’s not safe to do

tomoose

First Name
tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 acura integra
Been tuned for 4000 miles now with the cvt. It’s excellent. Phearable. Load it and forget it.
how’s it been up to now? really wanna do it for mine after some performance upgrades like intake, fp, dp, intercooler

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
how’s it been up to now? really wanna do it for mine after some performance upgrades like intake, fp, dp, intercooler
I had mine tuned for almost 20k miles before I sold it

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I had mine tuned for almost 20k miles before I sold it
As a vet on here; what’s your opinion of the Pherable tune for the cvt? Feel not too strenuous on the tranny and also, could you load this single tune and be content or would you/did you buy other tunes to go along with the pherable 1.5?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
As a vet on here; what’s your opinion of the Pherable tune for the cvt? Feel not too strenuous on the tranny and also, could you load this single tune and be content or would you/did you buy other tunes to go along with the pherable 1.5?
I'd stick with one tune and run Ktuner w/ Phearable 1.5R tune. ( This is what I ran with but had the 6spd transmission).