• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Suma Mirrors | ⚡Reduce Blind Spots & Glare⚡ 👀

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Look, this is just my opinion, but your posts are starting to border on spam.

I go though pretty much every new thread to keep myself occupied as I still have another 21 days before I pull my car out from winter storage and for the past three days I come into your threads only to find a 5 star screenshot bump.

Again, I can only speak for myself, but IMHO you only do a gimme thread bump every now and then, or post some actual content like a DIY. If you want more constant exposure why not engage in the community in areas of your products. I mean it's not like there's not 2 ongoing threads about mirrors and another one on how best to wash your car (ceramic coating). How can your products help people solve their problems?

While this low effort approach of posting 5 star reviews might work for some, know that this constant in your face no value contribution is actually a net detractor for your brand to people like myself.

For those who ask why I keep clicking on them, I'm still interested in seeing if there's any organic community feedback/discussion like Brittania posted.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVICX

I go though pretty much every new thread to keep myself occupied as I still have another 21 days before I pull my car out from winter storage and for the past three days I come into your threads only to find a 5 star screenshot bump.

Again, I can only speak for myself, but IMHO you only do a gimme thread bump every now and then, or post some actual content like a DIY. If you want more constant exposure why not engage in the community in areas of your products. I mean it's not like there's not 2 ongoing threads about mirrors and another one on how best to wash your car (ceramic coating). How can your products help people solve their problems?

While this low effort approach of posting 5 star reviews might work for some, know that this constant in your face no value contribution is actually a net detractor for your brand to people like myself.

For those who ask why I keep clicking on them, I'm still interested in seeing if there's any organic community feedback/discussion like Brittania posted.
Hi, thanks for the feedback. these posts intend to share reviews by our customers. That's why we only post them in our threads and don't post these reviews on other threads because we don't want to spam in other threads.

We have good products and want to share the positive reviews from our customers.

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Attempted to order these today the discount code did not work.

mkIntegra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT

Thank you for addressing this.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVICX
@mkIntegra The intent of this forum thread is to share reviews and perspectives from our customers. Typically, customers who are forum members here would post a different thread for their review. And we're respectful and understand that people are in this forum for certain topics and questions. That's the reason we do not post reviews in other threads, only limited to our won vendor threads.