• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

"Suede" Seat Inserts

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Does anyone else dislike the "suede" panels on the seats? In my previous 22 Civic Sport Touring, the seats were entirely "leather" and cleaned up really nicely, but the "suede" just picks up ALL dust and hair and is really difficult to keep clean.

I was actually thinking of swapping out the Integra seats with those Civic seats, but the dealer didn't know if they would fit and JUST the driver's seat was over $1,700.

I went to a local auto upholstery place and decided to swap out the suede parts for 100% real leather that is color-matched for $1,300. Got my appointment in May and I'll update you guys with the result then.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
That's a great idea, looking forward to the results!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wow. That's an investment in seating. Share some photos. I have over 15k miles on mine and there isn't any noticeable wear

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Wow. That's an investment in seating. Share some photos. I have over 15k miles on mine and there isn't any noticeable wear
Yeah, it’s definitely an investment! But I have dogs and a cat and although they absolutely do NOT get in my vehicle, their hair always manages to.

There’s no wear per se, but I just can’t keep it lint, dust and hair free even with a lint roller.

I could just get seat covers, but I don’t want to rock those on a brand new car lol.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
i agree with the suede, when did this start on the acura's ?, i would much prefer straight leather,

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
i agree with the suede, when did this start on the acura's ?, i would much prefer straight leather,
It's on the Aspec model

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
This is the only Acura with near full microsuede seats, the others have full leatherette or milano leather with suede inserts which I wish we just got also. Probably did it for cost reasons maybe and because the Integra is supposed to be that fun, sporty compact, but just wish they gave us milano leather too.

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Yeah I might see about getting some kind of design or using perforated leather for some of the panels to give it more interest as well.