• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Someone wants to buy my Type-S OEM wheels...what are they worth?

m.c.ricks.ITS

First Name
Marty Contreras
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apex Blue Pearl Type-S (Reserved Pre-order)
I am having the bronze (copper?) wheels put on my car today at the dealership with all my other accessories. The Service advisor let me know someone had seem my car with the OEM wheels and seemed interested in purchasing. What's a good price as they are new and have never really been driven in them (other than the 42 miles that are on the car, why so high btw?) So, what's a fair deal? Someone can shoot me a PM if they are interested (bay area WC area) but i feel like that post should go in a different forum section. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I’d say around $2,500 since they are 19s with brand new Pilot Sports. Those tires alone are about $1,500 for the set.

OP
OP
m.c.ricks.ITS

m.c.ricks.ITS

First Name
Marty Contreras
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apex Blue Pearl Type-S (Reserved Pre-order)
I’d say around $2,500 since they are 19s with brand new Pilot Sports. Those tires alone are about $1,500 for the set.
Do the bronze rims come with tires as well? I thought they would just swap out the tires since they are the same size? I could be wrong though.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Do the bronze rims come with tires as well? I thought they would just swap out the tires since they are the same size? I could be wrong though.
No, the bronze wheels don’t come with tires—you’re right, they move the original tires over and you get the original rims (with TPMS sensors, most likely).

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I am having the bronze (copper?) wheels put on my car today at the dealership with all my other accessories. The Service advisor let me know someone had seem my car with the OEM wheels and seemed interested in purchasing. What's a good price as they are new and have never really been driven in them (other than the 42 miles that are on the car, why so high btw?) So, what's a fair deal? Someone can shoot me a PM if they are interested (bay area WC area) but i feel like that post should go in a different forum section. Any input is appreciated, thanks!
Bronze/copper wheels you can buy online for $360 each. See if you can get a grand or something for them

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Would you mind weighing the wheels once you get them back? I am assuming they are around 25lbs, but would be good to verify.