• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

So....who managed to order a Type S?

Gregg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP Teg Type S '87 & '88 CRX Si, '96 Civic EX
Interesting given the other 11th-gen Civics all go capless. I wonder if it's due to the CTR being manufactured in Japan and maybe that's the spec there. I'm not putting money on it but, for economies of scale, I can't imagine the 'Teg's capless system would be swapped out given that the ITS shares a production line with the other trim levels. Plus the newly posted '24 Integra Owners Manual does reference the 2.0l model (ie. the ITS), but only shows a capless system.

I would have thought a real journalist like Joe Raiti would have told us if he had to remove a cap before testing how many Twinkies the gas tank would hold. šŸ¤£

View attachment Integra Fueling.pdf

Last edited:

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
What is the cause for the fuel neck cracking? Does it have anything to do with the cap?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Interesting given the other 11th-gen Civics all go capless. I wonder if it's due to the CTR being manufactured in Japan and maybe that's the spec there. I'm not putting money on it but, for economies of scale, I can't imagine the 'Teg's capless system would be swapped out given that the ITS shares a production line with the other trim levels. Plus the newly posted '24 Integra Owners Manual does reference the 2.0l model (ie. the ITS), but only shows a capless system.

I would have thought a real journalist like Joe Raiti would have told us if he had to remove a cap before testing how many Twinkies the gas tank would hold. šŸ¤£

View attachment Integra Fueling.pdf
The ctr and TypeS have a different fuel tank.
Lol. Yeah Joe needs to test sticking his Twinkie in other spots.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Hello, first post for me!

Put a deposit on my ITS on Oct. 20th 2022, before car was announced. I'm of course the first on the list of my dealer here in Quebec. We are also super lucky to not have any mark ups.

I'm supposed to get my white ITS somewhere in June. Can't wait!
Dealer pretty confident in June??

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Dealer pretty confident in June??
My dealer seems very confident that the demo is this month & all 5 of their allocations should be beginning-mid June (although I'm sure subject to change per Acura) & that is all they are getting for the rest of the year.

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
I have no reason to doubt your dealer nor do I have a shred of insider knowledge but common sense suggests that I would be very skeptical of them being "very confident". There are roughly 250 or so Acura dealers in the US so why would Acura seed each of them the 4-6 cars most of them seem to be getting in June - then be incapable of delivering any more for the next 6 months. That's like 1,500 cars ready to go soon, then done? I seriously doubt that.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Interesting drag strip results on the FL5

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
Unimpressive results which could be from many factors but, the CTR should be capable of mid 13ā€™s @ 106. Interesting for sureā€¦.

Mike

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
^^^^
Unimpressive results which could be from many factors but, the CTR should be capable of mid 13ā€™s @ 106. Interesting for sureā€¦.

Mike
Fwd manual I find it acceptable. For the price high 11s or low 12s should be expected

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Screenshot_20230521_112155_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20230521_112649_Brave.jpg

Here's a list of cars that ran a slower ring time. 0-60 is meaningless for most cars, but especially true for the CTR.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
The CTRā€™s recorded time was impressive but, for comparison sake, were all those vehicles running a special Michelin sport cup 2 (r compound) tire with special tuning and several deleted features, like A/C for example?

I would have preferred Honda run the standard CTR rather than some ā€˜specialā€™ edition version.

Mike

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Yeah, they're all on Cup 2s or Trofeo R or some other extreme tire. And everyone juices the car a little bit for the ring laps. I don't think what Honda did was very egregious personally. They allegedly shortened 6th gear a little, but otherwise pretty much stock.

OP
OP
lumper

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Not sure if I consider this a first year car. Sure itā€™s a Type S , but the Integra is in the second year now, the parts they are adding already exist on the CTR. The panel gaps will most likely be hit or miss just like every car out there. The gaps shouldnā€™t be there , I get it , but it still doesnā€™t push me away from ordering
BUT, they don't share many if any panels, the fenders, hood, etc.. all new made in Maryville.
SO for practical terms this is a new car or first run.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
BUT, they don't share many if any panels, the fenders, hood, etc.. all new made in Maryville.
[/QUOTE
I suppose if everyone is concerned about panels Then yes. I plan to drive this car and not be concerned with panel gaps. Itā€™s not a Porsche , itā€™s a Honda ā€¦. And the first run items that should be of concern are mechanical . Youā€™d be surprised to see the step and gap issues on million dollar aircraft !!!!! They still fly though.