• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Simple White Integra Build.

Tegra808!

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec
Nice day out....figure I snap a few photos of my simple build. Just enough to cruz and daily....clean and simple! Just how I like it.
Eibach Prokit
SPC rear camber arms
18x9.5 wheels.....and that's a wrap.

Simple install on the springs and SPC camber arms (if you have a long swivel socket).

MT-1.JPG

MT-2.JPG

MT-5.JPG

MT-7.JPG

MT-11.JPG

MT2-1.JPG

MT2-2.JPG

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
Nice day out....figure I snap a few photos of my simple build. Just enough to cruz and daily....clean and simple! Just how I like it.
Eibach Prokit
SPC rear camber arms

Simple install on the springs and SPC camber arms (if you have a long swivel socket).

MT-1.JPG

MT-2.JPG

MT-5.JPG

MT-7.JPG

MT-11.JPG

MT2-1.JPG

MT2-2.JPG
Love this post clean ass build bro

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
What color are your wheels actually? Hard to tell if they’re white, a custom white, or bright silver. Looks excellent!

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Beautiful build!! What Aodhans are those?

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Car(s)
FK8 CTR, FC1 Si, FL5 Type R and Type S on order
Silver wheels are underrated, they're classy and come out great in photos. Great mod list so far!

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
Love the look of white on white!

Question.

where’d you get the hole covers for the front license plate bracket? I want to delete my front plate, looks so much cleaner

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T

Question.

where’d you get the hole covers for the front license plate bracket? I want to delete my front plate, looks so much cleaner
Front plates are for ruining front bumpers. Buy from a state that doesn't require them and fight. I did it until ohio finally realized that it's a stupid law.

OP
OP
Tegra808!

Tegra808!

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec

Question.

Funny because I just used these plastic plugs I found at Home Depot, painted it white, and plugged the holes. Its so small that you cant tell if it was factory paint or not, but it works.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
I think its machine silver…brighter side.
I second flyinglumpia's question. I'm really interested in your tire size. Your white on silver Teggy is the jam, man. And is it lowered? Kind of looks like it in the photos.

flyinglumpia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec 6mt
I second flyinglumpia's question. I'm really interested in your tire size. Your white on silver Teggy is the jam, man. And is it lowered? Kind of looks like it in the photos.
I popped his pic in light room and he is running stock 235/40 tire size and now I can see the name of the wheel his size is 18x9.5 +35 wheels are Aodhan AFF7 wheels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tegra808!

Tegra808!

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec
I popped his pic in light room and he is running stock 235/40 tire size and now I can see the name of the wheel his size is 18x9.5 +35 wheels are Aodhan AFF7 wheels.
Yes…used my stock 235/40/18 on a 18x9.5 wheel. Perfect stretch. Yes, lowered on Eibach Pro Kit.

Hicarbon808

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra ASPEC 6spd
Eibach Prokit
SPC rear camber arms

MT-1.JPG

MT-2.JPG

MT-5.JPG

MT-7.JPG

MT-11.JPG

MT2-1.JPG

MT2-2.JPG
Love the combo super clean! 💎

SharpAndy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6spd
I love those wheels! They look amazing on it! If I didn't have two sets of factory wheels already...I'd give up my 19's for those. I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me fit her Alfa's wheels on my car for a day.