• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Seatbelt anchor rattle

Briand

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura INTEGRA 2023
Is anyone experiencing their seat belt rattling on their 2023 Acura integra.
I’ve been noticing that the plastic seat belt anchor on my driver side is consistently hitting against the plastic trim of the driver side seat. This usually happens on uneven roads on every drive.

I’ve taken this matter to the dealer and they are saying that there isn’t any defect in the seatbelt components or seatbelt system. With this they’re saying that the issue that I’m experiencing is not justification enough to order any parts on perform any work on this issue.

I’ve been experiencing this issue for over a few months now and brought it up to Acura customer relations. However my case manager is saying that if the technician doesn’t deem it faulty then they can’t work on it.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Can’t say I have this noice, but nothing automotive felt tape can’t fix. Just wrap a good layer around the anchor should be fine

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
There is some felt tape on the lower half from factory but it's the little accordion piece that rubs on the seat that it rubs against. It's starting to wear the area where the seat contacts it.

VytalTeg

First Name
Davy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I've experienced the same problem. This is what I used to wrap around that part. Stopped rattle completely on both sided.

https://a.co/d/j9O41uB

It's non invasive easy to install and remove. Also very discreet.

Hope this helps.