• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Seat covers for driver's side only ?

Casper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda
Looking for something to protect my driver's side seat from grime and sweat after outside activities. My interior will be red, so I would like to get a driver's side seat cover that matches. I've found several seat covers in neutral colors, but I think it would look odd to have a non-matching cover on one side. And I don't want to install covers on the passenger side.
Is this an impossible mission?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I was in the same boat as you. I take great care of my interior, and I always lay a towel on the seat to protect it if I’m the least bit sweaty or dirty (like during a carwash).

I haven’t found any red slip on/off car covers. I ended up getting a couple Walmart red towels, and I keep them in the trunk and use them as needed.

OP
OP

Casper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda
Thanks, Javier,
Yes, that's pretty much what I've been doing with my other car : towel on the seat. For the seatback, I use an old oversize T-shirt; just drape it over the headrest and let it cover the whole upright portion. It works, but it sure ain't winning any "Detailing" prizes.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
The Alcantara (microsuede) really is an unknown over the long term. Mine has done okay and hasn't shown any issues over my 6mo of ownership but I plan on this being long-term and wish I had answers but we ate unfortunately the guinea pigs with this platform.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
i purchased a " seat cover " not the whole seat but enough to cover most of it, not the best but
good enough & easy to put on with hooks, it is padded & is comfortable, colors are limited ( no red )
from amazon, check them out, it does fit the integra

IVICY Linen Car Seat Cover for All Seasons Soft & Breathable Front Premium Covers with Non-Slip Protector Universal Fits Most Automotive, Van, SUV, Truck - 1 Unit

OP
OP

Casper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda
Wojo : Thanks for the suggestion.

I looked up your item, then followed a few more links on Amazon. I ended up buying these :

Car Seat Covers Cushion Pad, 2Pcs Bottom Seat Covers for Cars, Super Breathable, Warm in Winter and Cool in Summer, Anti-Slip, Storage Bags, Universal Front Seat Covers Fit for Most Sedans (2Pcs Gray)
Visit the hikeaglauto Store

They fit pretty well. I actually cut off the front hook and the rear retaining pieces, as I plan to simply plop the cover on the seat when needed for a sweaty day. They still stay in place quite nicely, due to the silicone "bumps" on the lower surface.

Zeroptzero

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2018
For quality Acura seat covers, Wetokole are the ONLY way to go. Amazing Quality, Amazing Fitment, Everyone who has them swears by them. You can get them custom car seat covers in tons of different colors and designs. You can have them custom designed to your specification.

20632-13413-ACURA%20RSX%200216%2012-12-21.jpg

Last edited: