• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Review of 5 things to improve Type S

wtam1100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CTR
I'll be the bad guy. I'm not happy with the seats on the ITS. They aren't supportive and they aren't comfortable. Do I still like the car? Of course, nothing is perfect. I'm just disappointed cus Honda makes some of the best seats in the market. Had an FK8 loved the seats. While waiting to do the paper work on my ITS I sat in the TLX Type S in the show room. Those seats felt really nice more cushioning n more side bolstering than on the Integra.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I'll be the bad guy. I'm not happy with the seats on the ITS. They aren't supportive and they aren't comfortable. Do I still like the car? Of course, nothing is perfect. I'm just disappointed cus Honda makes some of the best seats in the market. Had an FK8 loved the seats. While waiting to do the paper work on my ITS I sat in the TLX Type S in the show room. Those seats felt really nice more cushioning n more side bolstering than on the Integra.
I disagree, after owning the car for a few weeks now and taken it on a couple longer drives, they're some of the most comfortable seats I've ever experienced. I don't have an issue with the support either, at least not for street driving.

Seats are subjective, but I'm quite happy with the ones in the ITS.

FredS2000

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024Tiger Eye Integra Type-S, 2003 S2000, '99 SVTL
My 1 month of ownership will be on the 20th.

I love the car, a few tiny niggles.

- homelink, the three ounces it weighs isn't that much.

--wish it would have a more cable throttle "feel", like my s2k, that 2-3, 3-4 rev flare, whether rev match is on or not is annoying.

- fuel tank is kind of small, and it calculates range pessimistically, 30 miles to go and it still has almost 3 gallons left.

Observations:

- I absolutely love the color. Put the second coat of ceramic on it and it looks great.
20231015_114343-1.jpg

- the a/c absolutely freezes me, nice. and the seat heaters get hot very fast.

- gearing is fine, my former ride, a '17 6mt v6 accord coupe ran more revs than this does at 80. It's nowhere near as short as my S2k, where almost 5 grand is 80.

- fuel mileage has been relatively consistent at around 27.9, mix of local and highway, now I'm starting to get on it more as the miles accumulate.

- The seats are good, just with the bottoms were a bit wider, or, I should really lose some poundage to fit in them better.

S2KGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Mazda Miata Club, 2024 BMW M240i xDrive
Had an FK8 loved the seats.
I think this is pretty unique from person to person. I bought a FK8 and drove it back 2000 miles or so and hated the seats. My back was killing me from the drive. I ended up selling the car after a month mainly due to the seats.