• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear sound

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Aspec w/Tech CVT
Does anyone know what the sound is when you first turn on the car? It sounds like a pressuring system or sound from the rear, maybe suspension area? Not sure that's why I'm asking. This is on my 2024 for Integra a spec w/Tech

Last edited:

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I think you’re talking about the fuel pump. All cars do that.

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
Our cars have all kinds of sounds that occur at various times. I should make a point of cataloging all of the cool sounds our car makes.

faiam200

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
My Integra makes an electronic sound when I turn on the car but I think is coming from the front. It is produced by the brake system that regulates the pressure or at least that’s what they told me at the dealership. They showed me that all Integrals do it 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Fred 930

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
Don't know about Honda's (still waiting for my Type S) -- but when opening the drivers door my VW GTI, the fuel pump will run for a couple of seconds to pressurize the fuel rail in anticipation of the car being started. Would suspect that's a normal feature for many cars.