• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear AC vents part kit from 2022 Civic

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Got rear vents?
I have just done this install. You will need a additional parts for this install on a Manual transmission.
Console Box 83433-T43-J31ZA
Bracket 83419-T24-T00
Hardware for bracket (2 Qty) 90140-TR0-A01
Optional- Console Mat 83470-T43-J31
Optional Armrest-83405-T60-A21ZA(mounting bracket is different not sure if we can swap the top or not.
And kit from MIKSTORE with splitter(choose FL5 KIT from their drop down
https://mikstoreph.com/products/civic-2022-rear-ac-assembly-kit?variant=44322196685050

View attachment Civic 2022 Rear AC Vent Guide.pdf

20230814_10.jpg

Last edited:

johnnylarue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw jetta tdi cup edition
People like myself do buy sedans and carry rear seat passengers. Honestly how stupid is it to sacrifice rear passenger comfort by deleting rear air vents. I realize Honda isn't the only car maunfacter deleting rear air vents on most sedan offerings nowadays. I'm glad I now have an option to remedy this . Thanks for Posting this information.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
People like myself do buy sedans and carry rear seat passengers. Honestly how stupid is it to sacrifice rear passenger comfort by deleting rear air vents. I realize Honda isn't the only car maunfacter deleting rear air vents on most sedan offerings nowadays. I'm glad I now have an option to remedy this . Thanks for Posting this information.
I think it's the class/size along with cost savings

johnnylarue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw jetta tdi cup edition
Yeah I get what your saying. I like the idea of rear vents and seat heaters. Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the only Honda sedan to offer those features are on The Accord Touring . I just wish I didn't have to spend 40k+ to get those features. With this kit at least I could get the vents for the rear.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Won’t this lower the front air pressure as possibly the system was not designed for this added volume of air conditioning?
Its offered in other markets and in ours has a plug blocking the connection. Worst case you close the rear vents when no one is in the rear seats

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
People like myself do buy sedans and carry rear seat passengers. Honestly how stupid is it to sacrifice rear passenger comfort by deleting rear air vents. I realize Honda isn't the only car manufacturer deleting rear air vents on most sedan offerings nowadays. I'm glad I now have an option to remedy this . Thanks for Posting this information.
I'm 100% in the same boat. I don't want a larger car because of the loss of MPG and because I'm comfortable with this size vehicle. But it doesn't matter if you go Honda or Acura - they delete features in the compact size. It kind of seems like that's what Acura should be there to address. But, instead, they follow the same formula and its kind of annoying.

I take my kid/dog with me a lot and always end up pushing all the vents to flow to the back (winter and summer). It'd be nice to put a heater on low or just open the vents in the backseat instead of the constant switching. It'd be worth the extra $$ to me. Maybe the Civic vent accessory will fit the Integra.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I mean, I’m not sure that they are there, but in some cars I have had they were there, hot or cold air would come out by your feet under the front seats for the rear passengers. It would not be a big amount, just a bit of added circulation.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
Most cars have some type of stationary vents for the back, usually near the base of the front seats, or facing forward near the base or back of the rear seats. We've touched on this a bit in another thread, but modification would definitely require 1 cutting to fit the vent tubes, or 2 making custom tubes of some sort as the center console is the same as the manual civic

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Most cars have some type of stationary vents for the back, usually near the base of the front seats, or facing forward near the base or back of the rear seats. We've touched on this a bit in another thread, but modification would definitely require 1 cutting to fit the vent tubes, or 2 making custom tubes of some sort as the center console is the same as the manual civic
If it's like the civic and you have a CVT no modification needed... Now for the manual transmission you need to cut a hole for the duct

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
If it's like the civic and you have a CVT no modification needed... Now for the manual transmission you need to cut a hole for the duct
Both the manual and automatic versions of the Integra use the center console box from the manual civic which doesn't have space below it for the duct tubes