• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear AC vents part kit from 2022 Civic

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
Which Civics have rear vents? We have a 22 Touring in the family and it does not.
I don't believe adjustable rear vents are offered on any version or trim of the Civic in the North American market. However, I know it is offered on some of the automatic/cvt trims in other countries, such as China

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Has anyone tried this yet?
No not yet. It seems that the Manual transmission has a different arm rest and you need to cut a hole at the bottom for the ductwork to pass through

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Bump.. added pdf for installation instructions and link to video

AlbrightCT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin DB7, 2008 RDX, (former) 2002 NSX
Does that apply to the auto Integra as well? I saw somebody say on another post that all Integras have the manual civic arm rest. But I think that was before any Integras actually shipped so I'm curious to see if anybody pulls it off.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
I would love to add the rear vents with that kit but I don’t want to diminish the pressure in the front vents either.
Someone posted a picture on another thread that there are vents under the front seats, just not adjustable

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
No not yet. It seems that the Manual transmission has a different arm rest and you need to cut a hole at the bottom for the ductwork to pass through
You planning to use a reciprocating saw or an oscillating saw? If you'll do the cutting on yours and report back to the group, I'll ship you the blades! 😆

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
You planning to use a reciprocating saw or an oscillating saw? If you'll do the cutting on yours and report back to the group, I'll ship you the blades! 😆
Lol. Challenge accepted.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I want to make a leather covered memory foam widget that fits In one and or two cup holders an extends the armrest for long trips.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I want to make a leather covered memory foam widget that fits In one and or two cup holders an extends the armrest for long trips.
Originally looking at the armrest it appeared short but I think it's perfect size during use.

daveyp225

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Jeep Patriot, 2023 Integra A-spec, 6MT
Any updates? I would buy this kit if it works. Do not care about cutting a bit. I will rarely use the backseat but just on principle I'd spend the time and money.

24DE5TypeS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
Anyone do this yet on an Integra? I’ve got kiddos that will be riding in the back of the Type S so will need this!

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Anyone do this yet on an Integra? I’ve got kiddos that will be riding in the back of the Type S so will need this!
Not yet. Was waiting for the type s instead of doing this to my Aspec. But now with the loss of USB I will need that as well.