• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rear AC vents part kit from 2022 Civic

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Looking at the parts diagram, you can't get the bracket assembly separately. Also, it appears to only use two mounting screws, so it may not be necessary.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looking at the parts diagram, you can't get the bracket assembly separately. Also, it appears to only use two mounting screws, so it may not be necessary.
Honda bracket is sold by itself along with the hardware.
P/N on first page

Brenster2223

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 BNP Civic Touring, 2024 Integra
Honda bracket is sold by itself along with the hardware.
P/N on first page
Are you referring to the optional armrest part where you said you were unsure if the top can be swapped?

If so I may try to buy it and give that a shot. seemed I was able to separate the top of my original armrest from the bracket by taking out the 4 small screws and carefully separating as to not break the clips. hoping this other bracket and our original tops match up.

I wonder if elsewhere in asia there are CVT civics/integras with the manual console box like ours that has rear a/c vents. Those may be equipped with a vent tube that may fit our CVT integras in the US. If so I wonder if there's a part number we can use to order somehow...

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Are you referring to the optional armrest part where you said you were unsure if the top can be swapped?

If so I may try to buy it and give that a shot. seemed I was able to separate the top of my original armrest from the bracket by taking out the 4 small screws and carefully separating as to not break the clips. hoping this other bracket and our original tops match up.

I wonder if elsewhere in asia there are CVT civics/integras with the manual console box like ours that has rear a/c vents. Those may be equipped with a vent tube that may fit our CVT integras in the US. If so I wonder if there's a part number we can use to order somehow...
I swapped the armrest pad bracket from an FL5. This you have to buy the complete fl5 armrest or if someone bought and FL5 Alcantara one for their DE5 buy their bracket.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I meant the mounting assembly for the armrest.
It's one piece with the armrest pad. You would have to buy the complete armrest for an fl5 and it runs around $200.
I just attached my DE5 armrest and works okay but only 2 mounting screws line up and the track it rolls on for the auto lift is slightly off.
I bought the bracket from another member here who swapped the FL5 armrest pad to their DE5.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In the one picture you posted of the original mounting assembly, it looked as though there were two tabs that would insert into some part of the plastic of the FL5 console box. Did they?

Also, did you happen to take any pictures of the FL5 mounting assembly for comparison?

Untitled.png

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
In the one picture you posted of the original mounting assembly, it looked as though there were two tabs that would insert into some part of the plastic of the FL5 console box. Did they?

Also, did you happen to take any pictures of the FL5 mounting assembly for comparison?

Untitled.png
The lower screw holes and tabs do not align. The bottom of the plate has a half inch gap between the console and it's mounting points. Only the top 2 holes touch and line up.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The lower screw holes and tabs do not align. The bottom of the plate has a half inch gap between the console and it's mounting points. Only the top 2 holes touch and line up.
If one were to flatten or remove the raised rectangular area in the center, might that allow things to line up?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If one were to flatten or remove the raised rectangular area in the center, might that allow things to line up?
If I remember correctly it was also shorter in length. If you wanted to bend or fab different tabs I'm sure it's possible. Or just use only two screws.. i did this for months and it functioned fine.

Last edited:

Brenster2223

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 BNP Civic Touring, 2024 Integra
Seems like only hope for us CVT folks to get rear console a/c vents is to find some custom duct solution that would fit with our wider shifter assembly... been looking and still don't have any ideas.

MacKharoni

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda civic 2000,2017 hatch sport
It's one piece with the armrest pad. You would have to buy the complete armrest for an fl5 and it runs around $200.
I just attached my DE5 armrest and works okay but only 2 mounting screws line up and the track it rolls on for the auto lift is slightly off.
I bought the bracket from another member here who swapped the FL5 armrest pad to their DE5.
So swaping the bracket to FL5 works now right?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So swaping the bracket to FL5 works now right?
For the armrest pad? For a perfect fit the FL5 armrest pad frame/bracket is needed.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Did you swap armrest pad fram/bracket to make it work then? Do you have pictures?
Yes. It looks factory. I bought the bracket from a member who kept the FL5 Armrest pad