• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Real Carbon Fiber Overlay

HardiHarHard

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 Integra Aspec Tech
Was skeptical of this eBay purchase but for $100 I felt it was a good gamble as I’d just file a PayPal claim if it was trash. Turned out awesome. Thing real carbon fiber overlay that just 3M tapes over. Super snug and perfect fit. Really better looking than the blemished piano black.

IMG_6817.jpeg

IMG_6818.jpeg

IMG_6816.jpeg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Was skeptical of this eBay purchase but for $100 I felt it was a good gamble as I’d just file a PayPal claim if it was trash. Turned out awesome. Thing real carbon fiber overlay that just 3M tapes over. Super snug and perfect fit. Really better looking than the blemished piano black.

IMG_6817.jpeg

IMG_6818.jpeg

IMG_6816.jpeg
Very nice!! Do they offer one for the manual as well that you know of? I've been using the Synth Carbon in the meantime.

OP
OP
HardiHarHard

HardiHarHard

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 Integra Aspec Tech
I haven’t seen a manual version yet. Only automatic. The one good thing about my wife preferring me buy this in auto 😂

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I bought one right after I purchased my car (14,000 miles ago) from someone on Etsy. I have a manual transmission. It cleans up great and no fingerprints and smudges on the black piano finish.

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2022 RDX A-Spec
Do you have the seller or link from eBay, just curious to watch if they get a manual option. I like have yours wraps around than just the top

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Yeah, I second the link, please. The Synthcarbon one is great, but it ONLY covers the top, not the sides of the trim.