• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Now that the price has been announced, how do you feel about it?

• Entirely too high. I'm out.

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • Higher than expected, but I can work with it.

Votes: 56 39.4%
  • About where I was expecting (within $1k of your best guess). Told you so.

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • No ADM? What a steal! I'll take two, please!

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm a 911 pcar rennlister - I shouldn't have come here lol ;)

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Estoril

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy SS, 4runner
All on the same day of the reservation disaster for me I got a call from my honda dealership saying my R is to be delivered in ~month, an email from Toyota saying I'm next up on the GR, and my caddy salesman wanting to chat about my blackwing order from forever ago. I'm going to have a rough couple weeks deciding which way to go

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
All on the same day of the reservation disaster for me I got a call from my honda dealership saying my R is to be delivered in ~month, an email from Toyota saying I'm next up on the GR, and my caddy salesman wanting to chat about my blackwing order from forever ago. I'm going to have a rough couple weeks deciding which way to go
hahaha classic. I’ll likely be facing a similar situation over the next few months. GR is cool but I had a GR86 and absolutely hated the infotainment layout And trash audio quality … don’t care about that on spirited drives or track days but my kids let me know about it haha. Which blackwing? 4 or 5? good luck …

maybe get two and then sell the “loser,” likely for a profit?

Estoril

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy SS, 4runner
hahaha classic. I’ll likely be facing a similar situation over the next few months. GR is cool but I had a GR86 and absolutely hated the infotainment layout And trash audio quality … don’t care about that on spirited drives or track days but my kids let me know about it haha. Which blackwing? 4 or 5? good luck …

maybe get two and then sell the “loser,” likely for a profit?
Totally get it, honestly infotainment doesn't bother me too much as long as I can connect my phone and it's reliable but I really don't drive that much.

Actually the 5, I placed one of the last orders of the first model year and found out that they bumped base price up 7k+ and increased price of some options for the 2nd year. As much as I wanted one I told them I was out as my otd price increased a little over 10k overnight. The car is also frankly way too much for public roads haha

Yeah the GR would be a solid keep it forever daily scooter and then just grab a weekend car at some point down the line. The R is coming at msrp but not my favorite color, the GR is a 50/50 whether there's mandated extras or not

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
That’s awesome to know I’m not the only one with multiple orders from multiple brands, lol.

But, Caddy is out since they can’t guarantee a manual for 2024. I never considered the CTR since all of my local dealers are ADM. I don’t expect my GR Corolla to arrive before my ITS. So, it’s gonna be ITS for me.

Mike

Estoril

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy SS, 4runner
^^^^
That’s awesome to know I’m not the only one with multiple orders from multiple brands, lol.

But, Caddy is out since they can’t guarantee a manual for 2024. I never considered the CTR since all of my local dealers are ADM. I don’t expect my GR Corolla to arrive before my ITS. So, it’s gonna be ITS for me.

Mike
I do not discriminate. If you make a good car I will come knocking, I've owned a lot of very different cars haha. Honestly as long as you've got a bit of spare $$ I don't think you can go wrong. We're living in an unexpected golden age of manual hatches, I'm just thankful that there is options

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Is the CTR at MSRP?

If so, that's probably the route I'd go. The interior of the GRC is very bare-bones, and the backseat is non-existent. The Blackwing, I'm assuming you're talking about a CT4 and not a CT5?

GenryHale

First Name
Genry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350 ms
At just over $50k, the ITS still seems like a good value considering its unique features. Planning to trade your Si for one sounds like an exciting move! As for car choices, it's all about finding what works best for you. And hey, when it comes to trading cars or any transport needs, A-1 Auto Transport is known for reliable service.

Last edited:

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Reading through these comments is hilarious.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
At just over $50k, the ITS still seems like a good value considering its unique features. Planning to trade your Si for one sounds like an exciting move! As for car choices, it's all about finding what works best for you.
It's funny, it's almost like the ITS (and CTR) were essentially made as a natural progression for Si owners. I'm definitely one of them and talking with the sales guy, he said there were at least a few others like me.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It's funny, it's almost like the ITS (and CTR) were essentially made as a natural progression for Si owners. I'm definitely one of them and talking with the sales guy, he said there were at least a few others like me.
Several on here jumped from the Aspec to the Type s myself included.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Several on here jumped from the Aspec to the Type s myself included.
Without a doubt, it is the version of the Integra to have. I definitely see why a bunch did upgrade from the A-Spec.

I was referring more to the 8th and 9th gen crowds who finally got something special enough to make the leap. I still couldn't part with my original baby though.

Civic Si 2.jpg