• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Price Point Comparison

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I’m in the same boat. I don’t understand what the integra does differently than the ILX did.
What did the ILX do the RSX didnt? Or the RSX the Integra didnt?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I’m in the same boat. I don’t understand what the integra does differently than the ILX did.
Ill be patient until Thursday but if it’s going to be 100% civic and Acura saying it won’t be coming before summer (even though it’s spring on sale) I’ll have a new car by weekends end

im holding out this last bit of hope I’ve waited 5 months. What’s 3 more days

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Ill be patient until Thursday but if it’s going to be 100% civic and Acura saying it won’t be coming before summer (even though it’s spring on sale) I’ll have a new car by weekends end

im holding out this last bit of hope I’ve waited 5 months. What’s 3 more days
I think if we get no full reveal these next two days I’m not reserving.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think if we get no full reveal these next two days I’m not reserving.
agreed. What I am not doing is reserving without knowing full price, specs and actual delivery times.
I love the brand. I love Honda but this has put a bad taste in my mouth. I’m hanging off a balcony and I’m down to my last finger

I can snag another Mercedes A220 for 37k and at least have some nice creature comforts and a DCT

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
agreed. What I am not doing is reserving without knowing full price, specs and actual delivery times.
I love the brand. I love Honda but this has put a bad taste in my mouth. I’m hanging off a balcony and I’m down to my last finger

I can snag another Mercedes A220 for 37k and at least have some nice creature comforts and a DCT
You probably won’t know full pricing until close to on sale date.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You probably won’t know full pricing until close to on sale date.
that’ll probably be me bowing out
Waiting until sales date could cause issues. What if folks want add ons.
The release is super haphazard at this point.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
it doesn't even do anything that a civic isn't offering. the fact that its gonna be like $36k-$37k for the manual option and the auto is just a CVT instead of an enthusiast auto option, basically means you can pay $10k more than an Si if you want the version that doesn't suck and get leather seats, OR you could just get an Si and get a custom interior for like $2k and still have money for mods, or just get an EX-L and tune it.

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
it doesn't even do anything that a civic isn't offering. the fact that its gonna be like $36k-$37k for the manual option and the auto is just a CVT instead of an enthusiast auto option, basically means you can pay $10k more than an Si if you want the version that doesn't suck and get leather seats, OR you could just get an Si and get a custom interior for like $2k and still have money for mods, or just get an EX-L and tune it.
I am going to continue to hold out hope for something impressive, that will make the integra a great value for the money.

At this phase I’m expanding my horizons:

GTI
GLI
WRX
Elantra N

All have things I don’t care for, but if a 200hp integra costs $36k for a 6MT and is slower than all the above, I’m out.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
I am going to continue to hold out hope for something impressive, that will make the integra a great value for the money.

At this phase I’m expanding my horizons:

GTI
GLI
WRX
Elantra N

All have things I don’t care for, but if a 200hp integra costs $36k for a 6MT and is slower than all the above, I’m out.
my short list right now is
Veloster N (if it stick around) - super fun car
Corolla GR (depending on what we find out)
WRX

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
We gentlemen are definitely in an echo chamber lol

I’ve spent the last 3 hours car hunting for alternatives lol
For the low 30’s to high 30’s there is a bit of options. Each one leaves something to be desired

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
It looks like the Acura engineer on Reddit pretty much confirmed they will offer a cvt base

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Based on the fact they didn’t post on Socials today of a Teaser for the full reveal… I’m really doubting a full unveiling of the model. This is probably the weirdest form factor of how Acura is revealing this car. Usually they tease the car 2 weeks in advance to get the Hype rolling but this really seems odd. Almost as if they don’t want to reveal it.
For real. They expect people to put $500 down and know nothing? We need hp and pricing and pictures of course. But we also need dimensions, cargo space, rear leg room numbers. It’s crazy. There’s a ton of info needed and they’re waiting until the last possible second.

Last edited:

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
We gentlemen are definitely in an echo chamber lol

I’ve spent the last 3 hours car hunting for alternatives lol
For the low 30’s to high 30’s there is a bit of options. Each one leaves something to be desired
Let me guess:

GTI - information and reliability
GLI - reliability
WRX - fuel economy
Elantra N - availability, dealer markups, looks

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
That's my thought too. I guess they want a premium for the chance of having a MT? I would've opted for a base trim 31kish if they had an 10sp, but if I'm getting a car with a CVT I might as well save money and get a civic since it has a very similar interior anyway.

I really hope Acura reveals something great about the car because so far I don't think I can justify the car for its expected price. If you want a MT I think the Si is a better deal than a 36k with the same 1.5T 200HP especially with markups. I'm sure it'll be worth it to some people for the luxury, but it's doesn't stand out as a clear up worth it so far.
You know, that’s a good point. Being a few k more than the Si for the manual, to a degree is business smart since if the manual was on the base, who wouldn’t spend $1k more for more options via the Si?

BUT assuming the aspec tech CVT is 34 and the aspec tech manual is 35, who is going to spend $6k more than the Si for the same drivetrain? That’s too far the other direction.

That question makes me think it has to be LOADED with tech, or it HAS to have more power.

Last edited: