• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Price Point Comparison

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Integra GSR
This is a Canadian ILX Aspec Tech quote sheet, financed, with freight and PDI. Includes optional aero-package and red leather seats with apex Blue pearl paint.

Since the only 6spd integra must also be an Aspec Tech, I believe this is roughly where they would price it's successor. Old apple to new apple.

Screenshot_20220306-193522.png

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
My general guess is that the base model will be 30,500 and the aspec model will be 36K USD. They can’t get too close to a base model TLX

OP
OP
TheReal-IntegraGsr
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Integra GSR
The Base TLX is 54k CAN, with tax and PDI. I certainly hope they don't cross too close all-in. For that money, were in CTR territory.

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda CRV EXL, 2004 Acura TSX Manual Previous: 92 Mazda MX6 GT, 93 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, 99 Honda Civic Si
My general guess is that the base model will be 30,500 and the aspec model will be 36K USD. They can’t get too close to a base model TLX
36K might be a tough sell for a 1.5 liter, 200hp car. Let's hope for a little less. Wish they had made the manual available on the base model as well.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
36K might be a tough sell for a 1.5 liter, 200hp car. Let's hope for a little less. Wish they had made the manual available on the base model as well.
I’d agree if the tech package isn’t included. A Spec with tech package for $36 K is fine.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’d agree if the tech package isn’t included. A Spec with tech package for $36 K is fine.
Can’t seeing it be that high for that trim. Base will be 30k. No manual so it doesn’t poach Si sales. Aspec will be around 32. Aspec tech should be around 34-35. That leaves room for the type s to be around 39. My guess is the type s will be priced similarly to the type r but with nicer tech and less hp.

This way the difference between the manual integra and Si will be about $5k. And the type s will be the ying to the type r’s Yang at the same price.

Last edited:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I love the positive thoughts on msrp. Am I the only one that finds it odd that we are 3 days out of reservations and Acura has not even given us an official interior picture?
Based on the fact they didn’t post on Socials today of a Teaser for the full reveal… I’m really doubting a full unveiling of the model. This is probably the weirdest form factor of how Acura is revealing this car. Usually they tease the car 2 weeks in advance to get the Hype rolling but this really seems odd. Almost as if they don’t want to reveal it.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Based on the fact they didn’t post on Socials today of a Teaser for the full reveal… I’m really doubting a full unveiling of the model. This is probably the weirdest form factor of how Acura is revealing this car. Usually they tease the car 2 weeks in advance to get the Hype rolling but this really seems odd. Almost as if they don’t want to reveal it.
Doesn't bode well for sure.

OP
OP
TheReal-IntegraGsr
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Integra GSR
I've tried emailing local ON dealers and they don't have the car, don't know when it's coming, have zero info about it, and won't take any $$ to secure one.

Acura.ca doesn't even have a reservation list.

Their going to Beyonce drop it without warning. Payback for the commentary received when they revealed the car last year. Lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I've tried emailing local ON dealers and they don't have the car, don't know when it's coming, have zero info about it, and won't take any $$ to secure one.

Acura.ca doesn't even have a reservation list.

Their going to Beyonce drop it without warning. Payback for the commentary received when they revealed the car last year. Lol
Canada might not get a reservation. I don’t even think they got one for the MDX S.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
That's my thought too. I guess they want a premium for the chance of having a MT? I would've opted for a base trim 31kish if they had an 10sp, but if I'm getting a car with a CVT I might as well save money and get a civic since it has a very similar interior anyway.

I really hope Acura reveals something great about the car because so far I don't think I can justify the car for its expected price. If you want a MT I think the Si is a better deal than a 36k with the same 1.5T 200HP especially with markups. I'm sure it'll be worth it to some people for the luxury, but it's doesn't stand out as a clear up worth it so far.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I’ll be honest I’m also starting to lose hope on the integra. I find myself making excuses for it. I don’t like.
I can just go get a Honda sport touring and save 3-4K
Gonna be a long four days

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
I’ll be honest I’m also starting to lose hope on the integra. I find myself making excuses for it. I don’t like.
I can just go get a Honda sport touring and save 3-4K
Gonna be a long four days
I’m in the same boat. I don’t understand what the integra does differently than the ILX did.