• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ordering Integra Type S

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Well, I sure hope it doesn't cost $60K, lol
I'm expecting $49-52K MSRP.

That said, I have my 2024 Integra Type S spot reserved at MSRP and I'm first on their allocation list.
I'm pretty excited and looking forward to additional details.

Mike

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The info came from a service guy.....
Lol. When I had my car in for service a few months back I asked the service guy about it. He told me it would be 2 or 3 years till the Type S came out, I laughed.

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
Would you say that makes their opinion on this topic more reliable or less reliable?
It was a service guy who owned an integra. Can't say it was true or not. just repeating what he said...

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
I just bought a new Integra in Feb, am I insane to already be considering trading it in for the s??!! Who else has plans to do this ?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I just bought a new Integra in Feb, am I insane to already be considering trading it in for the s??!! Who else has plans to do this ?
I think there are a bunch of us considering an upgrade. I had mine since June.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Not an Integra, but I bought a TLX A-Spec back in October. I wanted to hold out for the ITS, but my car was starting to have some issues, and I figured I’d capitalize on trade in while values were still pretty high. Fortunately it was a CPO, so $8k less than new, so if I trade it in for an ITS, I shouldn’t get slammed too bad by depreciation like I would’ve had it been a new car.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I got my A-Spec + Tech in June, fully intend to trade it with ~1900 miles (WFH) providing the driving reviews for the Type-S are positive (and they will be, Honda/Acura is only going to invite their biggest fans to test this car early)--so if your needs are all squared away, just a question of how much you want the car.

TypeX

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CRV
I reached out to local dealers i used before for my rdx's and mdx so hopefully will be an easy process. Will be hawking for the package prices/colors etc so hopefully soon!

Will be buying cash so hoping its not a mess like the CTR

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
It doesn't matter how much money you have, paying a mark up is not smart. I refuse to pay one. I want the car but not that bad. I'm 54 and able to live off of investments. It covers my family of 4.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
It doesn't matter how much money you have, paying a mark up is not smart. I refuse to pay one. I want the car but not that bad. I'm 54 and able to live off of investments. It covers my family of 4.
Totally agree as to the mark-up policy, but as for your financial condition, I have a hunch we're going to need to start producing tax returns soon so get those ready. Until then, you're just another menace.

(I kid, I kid)

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
I'll let my accountant know. (I'm serious, I'm serious).