• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official LIQUID CARBON Integra Club & Photos

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
If the stars continue to align, I should have my LCM Tech MT this weekend. So far, it's going according to what the dealer has told me - built on time, shipped on time. I really have no reason to believe it won't arrive as scheduled, sometime between today and this Saturday, but am trying to keep expectations low, so my inner kid on Christmas Eve won't be crushed.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If the stars continue to align, I should have my LCM Tech MT this weekend. So far, it's going according to what the dealer has told me - built on time, shipped on time. I really have no reason to believe it won't arrive as scheduled, sometime between today and this Saturday, but am trying to keep expectations low, so my inner kid on Christmas Eve won't be crushed.
Great color combo👍
Now should I keep the same color for the TypeS

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Thats great man! My started being build last week, so I'm hoping mine is close on arriving too. Totally know what you mean about the inner kid 🤣

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
i went with the apex blue with black, looks good, glad i went with black,
white looks good, but i get dirty & that would look bad very soon, ( might have got red if available ) but looking
at the red, it's to red for me, i did think of the LCM, but having driven the TLX apex blue, that was the color for me

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It was a very close call between Apex Blue and Liquid Carbon for me. I do wish the red interior was a little more towards maroon, but maybe it will age to be a little deeper? :dunno:

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
I’ve officially joined the LCM (w/ebony interior) club! Picked mine up today. Initial impressions compared to my “old” 22 Civic ST CVT hatch and other MT cars I’ve driven:
-a noticeably quieter ride, using the noise app on my Apple Watch shows a few decibels lower under the same conditions. Maybe not as quiet as my friend’s 07 G35 but this is the first luxury brand car I’ve purchased new
-the driver’s seat is so much better- not to say the Civic seats were bad, but this is definitely what I would expect an Acura to have. I want to like the RSX seats but they don’t incline forward enough for me so I always wind up leaning forward or I have to set a weird cramped position to lean back comfortably
-this is the 5th MT car I’ve driven on a regular basis, and is definitely the quietest too, so much that my shift points are higher then they normally are, especially if I have audio playing. I sometimes forget I’m driving a MT and realize oh yeah I need to shift!
-the exhaust note is deeper and with more rumble, but I’ve never heard a 10th/11th gen Si in person to compare it to
-I missed the fact that there’s no Homelink. I only used it in the Civic once in a while so no biggie for me
-I’m no audiophile but the speakers sound a bit clearer and the bass punchier than the Bose system in the Civic
-I cannot drive in Comfort mode. The throttle response is atrocious. That said, I don’t notice a clear difference between suspension settings but I’ll keep playing around with it
-I’ve never seen a car with a wrap around the battery- couldn’t find anything Integra specific with a quick Google search but seems like it’s called a battery blanket to protect against freezing. Pretty nifty!
-lastly, and shamefully, I stalled one time on a slight incline after pulling out of the lot. The clutch is much lighter than I’m used to on the FR-S (stock clutch) and RSX (Exedy Stage 1 clutch) but I figured it out pretty quick in stop and go traffic on the way home. Despite the lightness, it’s a joy to drive. It’s the first MT Honda I’ve purchased new and was eager to see how a new Honda shifter should feel

I can see myself keeping this car for quite a while but am looking forward to the ITS and hopefully it won’t be a disappointment

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry to ruin it for all you fine folks, but I'm officially here. Rolled into the dealership at about 9 and just about 3 very pleasant hours later, rolled out in the LCM/red Integra. If you are in Northern VA and not getting your Integra from Radley, I'm not sure what to say.

My review of its driving dynamics would be worthless at this point. Having driven a Tacoma for the last 2 1/2 years, it feels like I went from a semi to a go kart. I will say that I'm very happy with the interior. It really isn't as bright red as it appeared in pictures. It's just enough maroon to be more English club room, less Thailand girlie bar. Other than that, I either need to get used to the shift knob, or look to replace it. It seems a little small, but I like the shape of it, so I plan to give it more than a fair chance.

Gratuitous picture of it in my driveway. Yes, I really do have one now. ;)

52413343594_6ced76f98a_c.jpg

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got my Garmin GPS mounted using this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4P47C3Y?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

And, got another one to mount my phone. I've since stowed the power cable for the phone, since I'll only use it for longer drives.

52433112163_bba56b5ea8_c.jpg

Also installed my TuxMats, got a Covercraft sunshade, and this morning ordered an Acuity POCO shift knob. Still to come is a hitch and trailer wiring, and most likely a set of airbags for the rear springs.

Stitchez

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z, 2023 Acura Integra Aspec w/ Tech
20221016_200618.jpg
20221016_140749.jpg
20221016_140738.jpg

The red in person sold me. It was between this or the Apex Blue. My wife liked it so traded her car in and got the blue so I guess I got both to enjoy lol.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Welcome to the club. Did you finally get it from Acura of Pembroke Pines?

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Welcome to the club. Did you finally get it from Acura of Pembroke Pines?
I actually ended up going with Rick Case in Sunrise. The people at Pines were super nice but it was taking too long for a Liquid Carbon 6MT and Rick case had one coming the week after I went there, so I switched dealerships

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rick Case? He started as a Honda motorcycle dealer in NE Ohio in the 60's. He had a dealership in my home town of Kent for many years. Congratulations on finally getting your Integra. Although, looking at your garage, it appears you weren't exactly hurting for fun transpo.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rick Case? He started as a Honda motorcycle dealer in NE Ohio in the 60's. He had a dealership in my home town of Kent for many years. Congratulations on finally getting your Integra. Although, looking at your garage, it appears you weren't exactly hurting for fun transpo.
ah, didn’t know that. I guess at some point he moved down here. My salesman was telling me he worked on the second floor of what’s now the Acura dealership

and yea, I still had something fun to drive but just not as practical. Also kinda paranoid of leaving it parked at the grocery store with all those damn shopping carts around 😆