• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
So I've looked over all of the 2.0 references in the manual and what I'm gathering...

• No sunroof in the Type-S
  • Only seating for 4 in the Type-S
  • No mention of ventilated seats in the Type-S
  • 93 Octane required
  • No mention of rear-facing climate UNLESS the #5 in the circuitry is for rear fans
  • Possibly a larger subwoofer in the Type-S? See #10 on the circuitry. Perhaps the other models are losing the subwoofer?
  • No rear heated seats outside of Canada

Not saying any of the above are bad, just observations--we may know shortly, but I'm thinking we might've been overestimating MSRP here.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
but the manual is missing the exhaust sound controls, on the FL5 you can adjust the valve and pumped in noise
I don’t think you can adjust valve, just pumped in audio. I think the valve opens at high rpm’s?

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
Well. Pics are up on Acura website.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Kirk Kriefels posted a breakdown of the press release, watching now--Raiti's Rides also posted something.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
same seats as all other teg. Kinda disappointing. Great chassis and you'll be moving around alot.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Yep. Fam of 5 so I need every seat
Understandable.

Damn, that’s a bummer. With the ITS supposedly not being as “track focused” as the Actr, it would’ve been great to see them make small usability improvements like making it a 5 seater instead of a 4.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
same seats as all other teg. Kinda disappointing. Great chassis and you'll be moving around alot.
Looking at the photos C&D has online, the seats do appear different than those in the normal Integra. The bolstering looks more prominent (C&D said there is more bolstering), and the design is different as well.

A Performance Red Pearl with the Orchid/Black seats would pretty good IMO.

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
There's a lot more contrast in these seats vs the Tech--looks like those of us who like the red interior will be getting a lot less red with this model.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
There's a lot more contrast in these seats vs the Tech--looks like those of us who like the red interior will be getting a lot less red with this model.
I actually like these seats more than the regular Integra, because the suede is black (easier to keep clean, will show less wear than colored suede), and the boosters are the colored “leather”, which is easier to keep clean since you can coat them to protect against color transfer, easier clean up, etc.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
1681221031722.png

i really hope the wheel isn't suede... says porforated leather and matching shift boot but they're both suede in pics

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I like the way it looks. The seats look like they are plucked from the TLX S which is fine and to be expected. Like may others have said, having 4 seats sucks but that’s just something the CTR would have so why not the ITS. Overall nicely packaged Integra. All that’s left is the Pricing which I still feel is going to be high 40’s.

Based on all the Type S models that come out for this generation, I would choose the TLX S still.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
1681221031722.png

i really hope the wheel isn't suede... says porforated leather and matching shift boot but they're both suede in pics
Agreed, nothing is more gross than a 3 year old suede steering wheel that is now smooth. Fortunately, this should only be an option, with the perforated leather being the standard wheel.

It looks like the wheel is the same as the regular Integra, right? If so, I wonder if it’s possible to install the heated steering wheel from the normal Integra (I really liked that feature on my TLX this past winter)?