• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Nice looking car

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
the other day i was getting my 2nd free service from Acura, i looked in the showroom & there
were 2 White Integra Type S there, i was really impressed on how it looks, ( i haven't seen one
in the wild yet ) i must say that the white looked much better then i thought it would, also the size of the
3 exhaust pipes took me back a little, i didn't realize they were that large, i thought the rear of the car was
the best looking side, the " glued " on fender covers looked ok, also the sticker was list + transport, i asked
the sales rep about this & he said that's the price, i have read other people saying that dealers are selling a lot of
add ons, none at this dealer which is in the far western sub's of chicago, they also had a white TLX type S also at list,
( i don't know why all the cars were white ?? ) i won't be getting either car, don't have the $$ or space, i'm jealous of
all you guys/gals that have one, enjoy the ride :cool:

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Honda Civic Type R
Thank you for sharing your interesting and helpful insight. I enjoyed reading. : )

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Dont be jealous, just stay in the right lane....lol..Both are Acura's...Dealers free service...i'm not sure I'm going to do that still debating vehicle damage versus the cost of a oil change...

akoza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
the other day i was getting my 2nd free service from Acura, i looked in the showroom & there
were 2 White Integra Type S there, i was really impressed on how it looks, ( i haven't seen one
in the wild yet ) i must say that the white looked much better then i thought it would, also the size of the
3 exhaust pipes took me back a little, i didn't realize they were that large, i thought the rear of the car was
the best looking side, the " glued " on fender covers looked ok, also the sticker was list + transport, i asked
the sales rep about this & he said that's the price, i have read other people saying that dealers are selling a lot of
add ons, none at this dealer which is in the far western sub's of chicago, they also had a white TLX type S also at list,
( i don't know why all the cars were white ?? ) i won't be getting either car, don't have the $$ or space, i'm jealous of
all you guys/gals that have one, enjoy the ride :cool:
Thank you thank you. Your Apex Blue looks great, even if it's not an ITS.

Which suburb are you in? I'm also in the southwest suburbs and have seen one other ITS, so I know there are at least 2 of us haha.

OP
OP
Wojo

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you thank you. Your Apex Blue looks great, even if it's not an ITS.

Which suburb are you in? I'm also in the southwest suburbs and have seen one other ITS, so I know there are at least 2 of us haha.
Romeoville, not far from the new " CosMc's " Mcdonalds store, which looks
cool from the outside, i drive past it every morning, it was pretty busy today,
not my style to pay $6.00 for a coffee or special drink,

the dealer i used was in Naperville

glad you enjoy the car, like i said it looks very nice

OP
OP
Wojo

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont be jealous, just stay in the right lane....lol..Both are Acura's...Dealers free service...i'm not sure I'm going to do that still debating vehicle damage versus the cost of a oil change...
good question, if i had a Type S i might not do it, but i don't think my A-Spec will
be damaged by them, & if so they will have to pay

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
i don't know why all the cars were white ??
Acura has been building and shipping out big batches of cars where all of them are the same color, so that's probably why you saw a bunch of white ones