• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New 2024 owner here !

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
Internet sleuth. ;) You are indeed correct. Hey being a sleuth, how do i turn off this annoying seat belt chime ? I coded it out on any VW / audi i've owned for the last 15yrs. Lets just say i've grown very accustomed to not being nanny'd by my own car. YES i do wear my seatbelt, but if i'm going slow i enjoy unlicking and not being told off.
By wearing the seatbelt?

Doesn’t bother me

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Some people have installed Homelink mirrors on their cars, so look for that on the forums!

You should be able to get the other wheels, I got bronze wheels and have my grey ones for winter.

I don't know about controlling everything such as the seatbelt chime. If you find out, let us know!!

Either way, congrats!

preston23

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
The dealership probably has the original ones. Just ask for them. I got two sets. BTW, that blue looks really good with the copper.

mugendc4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
definitely ask for your original accessories. When I worked out a deal with some accessories, I told them I want my original parts and since I got the CF wing and Titanium shift knob, the stock wing and leather wrap knob belong to me. Sure enough when I picked up my car, the original parts were in a box stored in the trunk.

OP
OP
IntegraSpeed

IntegraSpeed

First Name
Jools
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
So just to update, i did indeed receive the wheels and original OEM leather steering wheel from the dealer. So i basically have a brand new set of OEM wheels, that will most likely be going up for sale soon.

Actually i'm really thinking about also selling the copper wheels and getting some Vossens. Mind you the copper on blue is starting to grow on me now. I woudln't mind a slightly different offset though, as i'm thinking i'd like to drop the car by maybe an inch. Also getting the F1 Stratos ceramic tint put on today. Then i promise i'll call it good !

I'm very happy with the car. Despite a few small short comings. Not enough customization on the gauges. I'd of liked some extra info such as oil temp... and perhaps the option to keep it clean, but with better graphics. Only other gripe is not enough storage. i mean a little cubby here or there, to put keys. We're not women who have handbags, so got to find somewhere to put the keys and garage door opener. ok as i said minor gripes.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
So just to update, i did indeed receive the wheels and original OEM leather steering wheel from the dealer. So i basically have a brand new set of OEM wheels, that will most likely be going up for sale soon.

Actually i'm really thinking about also selling the copper wheels and getting some Vossens. Mind you the copper on blue is starting to grow on me now. I woudln't mind a slightly different offset though, as i'm thinking i'd like to drop the car by maybe an inch. Also getting the F1 Stratos ceramic tint put on today. Then i promise i'll call it good !

I'm very happy with the car. Despite a few small short comings. Not enough customization on the gauges. I'd of liked some extra info such as oil temp... and perhaps the option to keep it clean, but with better graphics. Only other gripe is not enough storage. i mean a little cubby here or there, to put keys. We're not women who have handbags, so got to find somewhere to put the keys and garage door opener. ok as i said minor gripes.
one other note, you get the wheels AND the TPMS sensors. They come attached to the oem wheels. You paid for them, they belong to you unless you feel like dropping $200 for four sensors. It’s labeled onto the box. If you did receive them, casually ignore my message :)

B40513D8-4820-4A05-848B-E44395CC1A27.png

C9AAD41C-A011-4081-84A2-C2BF01552465.png
197F7BDC-B09C-44E5-ADA2-925CEAA4D9E0.png
4E8BECD6-9B10-42FA-A1E7-344309F72D02.png
548B79FC-C4F9-4750-BAEE-8DDB23975B66.png

OP
OP
IntegraSpeed

IntegraSpeed

First Name
Jools
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
one other note, you get the wheels AND the TPMS sensors. They come attached to the oem wheels. You paid for them, they belong to you unless you feel like dropping $200 for four sensors. It’s labeled onto the box. If you did receive them, casually ignore my message :)
TBH i don't know. They may be in one of the four boxes that the original wheels were in. They're certainly not attached to the wheel that i looked at. Even if they're not, i'll just accept it as it. As long as i can transfer them over to the new set of wheels if need be.

So if i was to decide to get some Vossen wheels, i can transfer the sensors that are current,ly on my copper wheels over to the vossens ? I'm guessing of course, unless i'm missing something.

I wouldn't mind keeping the copper rims, however i'd like an offset of about 10 or 15mm I don't think you can add spacers can you ? being that these Integra hubs have studs. On my Gti's, they just had bolt holes, so all you needed was the spacers and longer bolts. it was a really nice perfect flush fit, after i dropped the car 1inch.

Last edited:

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yes, you can add spacers. 15mm all around is good, or you can push out the rears even 20mm. Bonass spacers can be found on Ebay. they have studs on them, so just bolt on the spacers on the stock studs, then bolt the wheels to the studs on the spacers. Plenty of us have done that.

Pic with a drop and the 15 mm front and 20mm rear spacers.
(side note, torque the spacers down to 103 lbs., then torque the wheels to std. 94 lbs.)

IMG_2864.jpg

OP
OP
IntegraSpeed

IntegraSpeed

First Name
Jools
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yes, you can add spacers. 15mm all around is good, or you can push out the rears even 20mm. Bonass spacers can be found on Ebay. they have studs on them, so just bolt on the spacers on the stock studs, then bolt the wheels to the studs on the spacers. Plenty of us have done that.

(side note, torque the spacers down to 103 lbs., then torque the wheels to std. 94 lbs.)

IMG_2864.jpg
Thank you, that stance looks perfect. Your car is gorgeous !!!! Just ordered them from the bosnoss website... i used promo code XMA17 and they're being delivered for $325 for the A7075 forged ones. (probably overkill but oh well) lol .Anyway i went with 15F and 20R also ordered some eibach pro kit springs, ugh not to mention got a $600 15% Llumar F1 Stratos tint all round. But at least the car will be jaw dropping like yours once its all said and done ! I mean its already stunning, but this just adds the cherry on top ! Thx for the torque specs. What springs did you go with ?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

I hope someone can figure out our head unit and give us the ability to side load apps. Then you could just plugin

IMG_2864.jpg
Golden info.. i think we need a spring/spacer thread.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
I hope someone can figure out our head unit and give us the ability to side load apps. Then you could just plugin

Golden info.. i think we need a spring/spacer thread.
id like the ability to modify the head unit as well, but we need the vendor keys from Mitsubishi. For now we’d have to run a separate android processor in a box to sort of port it over

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Thank you, that stance looks perfect. Your car is gorgeous !!!! Just ordered them from the bosnoss website... i used promo code XMA17 and they're being delivered for $325 for the A7075 forged ones. (probably overkill but oh well) lol .Anyway i went with 15F and 20R also ordered some eibach pro kit springs, ugh not to mention got a $600 15% Llumar F1 Stratos tint all round. But at least the car will be jaw dropping like yours once its all said and done ! I mean its already stunning, but this just adds the cherry on top ! Thx for the torque specs. What springs did you go with ?
Eibach Pro kit springs. Drop is loose 1 finger up front and tight 1 finger in the back. Very happy with the stance. Thanks for the props on the looks of my car.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
id like the ability to modify the head unit as well, but we need the vendor keys from Mitsubishi. For now we’d have to run a separate android processor in a box to sort of port it over
The head unit is Android. We just need root access or away to side load apps.