• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DmhCmh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring, 2002 Mazda Miata LS
It looks like those rear fender lines come forward and then become a character line angled downward into the front wheels, like on the TLX. So at least it's not a copy/paste of the Civic body.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
It looks like those rear fender lines come forward and then become a character line angled downward into the front wheels, like on the TLX. So at least it's not a copy/paste of the Civic body.
As someone else noted it doesn't look like it'll share any panels with the civic hatch, the one exception possibly being the roof panel, but nobody would even notice that. I think the windows may also be the same shape/size as the civic.

It's definitely got different character lines. While it may share the bones of the Civic HB the body panels are all sculpted for acura. The side profile appears to mimic the civic almost exactly... The front windshield/a pillars MIGHT be slightly more raked than the civic? But with the limited views of the Integra it's really hard to say for sure.

The back end seems to mimic the slope of the civic hatch pretty much to a T... the major difference back there is that the load heigh is much higher due to the hatch door being quite a bit smaller in size compared to the civic not dipping as low into the rear bumper and not appearing to waterfall over the sides. The rear glass is also a good deal smaller too, making space for the roof mounted 3rd brake light at the top, and a faux trunk lid at the bottom of the glass.

The hips and fender flares definitely appear wider than the civic (closer to the CTR) but IMO the width of the integra will probably split the difference between the regular HB and the CTR. But they may copy the CTR in width/stance just so it's prepped for the Type S variant.

Despite the rear overhang appearing HUGE in this particular shot, overlay tests show that it's almost exactly the same as the Civic HB plus or minus maybe an inch. But the entire rear is less bulbous and rounded than the civic and has a more vertical design.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
The cars body actually really works as a coupe from this render. It looks better than the actual vehicle imo. I get why they didn't make one though
The Integra is literally a genesis coupe with 4 doors lol. Works for me since I loved the GC and also need 4 doors
5530A0F1-063B-484D-ABA4-6AA911734722.jpeg
234DC710-9A32-4178-A4DF-B2C45C366FD0.jpeg

Last edited:

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Lines are also similar to the S7 4door liftback.

Lift backs look like couples and most lift backs look very similar.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just for fun, decided to tweak my own render for a coupe. (nothing against the 4 door, just bored at work). The last one had a couple issues in that they didn't remove the second B pillar trim piece, and I felt like the rear overhang/rear window were too large. Soooo I shortened the rear overhang by 6-7 inches, removed the second B pillar trim piece, and reshaped the rear window to sweep upwards slightly more and be a bit shorter.
Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 11.32.34 AM.png

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Just for fun, decided to tweak my own render for a coupe. (nothing against the 4 door, just bored at work). The last one had a couple issues in that they didn't remove the second B pillar trim piece, and I felt like the rear overhang/rear window were too large. Soooo I shortened the rear overhang by 6-7 inches, removed the second B pillar trim piece, and reshaped the rear window to sweep upwards slightly more and be a bit shorter.
I felt the same way. The previous job never extended the front doors. It looked weird.

Yours looks exactly like how it would as a 2 door. That being said, the 4 door looks better imo.

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
That gives me CRX/CRZ vibes. That’s a good thing.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That gives me CRX/CRZ vibes. That’s a good thing.
I felt the same way... I got CRX/CRZ as well as a little bit of Scion tC (which makes sense given that it was a liftback coupe).

I'll forever hold out hope for a small sporty honda like the CRZ/CRX to return in some form, either as a hybrid again or fully electric. Small, nimble, adequate power, light on weight, 2 seater or 2+2. Honda rebought their naming rights for CR-Z a couple years ago (after letting it expire after the CRZ was cancelled). My hope is that they decided to reserve the name again because they have plans for it as their electrification goals ramp up in the coming years. I know a lot of people would prefer a larger more powerful Prelude, but I'd be all over a small CRZ hatch coupe hybrid with about 220hp priced in the upper $20k realm as it would have little to no real competition in that segment. And I feel like a return of the CRZ would be a great way for honda to market their future hybrid/electric products and reintroduce the idea of a sport hybrid. Even the current accord/crv hybrid setup plugged into something the size of the original CRZ would be a blast to drive with a little over 200hp.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
While it’d be awfully cool if Honda brought something along the lines of the Sports EV coupe to market it’ll be a long wait.

They’re not in a position to invest in low volume vehicles. Chip shortages and supply chain issues are taking a toll and they’re behind in the electric game. Hopefully leaning on GM will buy them the time needed to get their act together.

As for the crz, I was a big fan but thought there should’ve been a gas version to offset the dev costs and the inevitable low sales volume of a niche vehicle.