• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

My thoughts on the Integra

Mattatui

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my thoughts on the integra. I picked up a manual in apex blue last week (trading in a 2019 VW GLI Autobahn) and after a week, here are my thoughts.

In 2020 I asked the universe to build me my perfect car and it did. I wanted a 4 door hatchback with a manual transmission, heads up display, ambient lighting, and enough interior room to seat my wife and 2 car seats under 40k. Acura delivered. The integra is all those things.

Pros:

i personally like the styling. I know some people don't, but I like it. I wish it were a little more aggressive and more NSX than TLX, but I love it none the less.

The car is quick and it sounds good. She might not be fast, but she zips around town and she's fun to drive. On top of that, the exhaust sounds great.

The gear box is immaculate. The throws are short and smooth and it's really Fun and engaging.

it's roomy and comfortable. It may a dressed up civic, but build quality is good and the seats are comfortable. It's also has way more legroom than you'd expect.

Lastly, the stereo sounds great.

Other things I like: HUD, suede/leather seats, and wireless charging and wireless apple car play.

Cons:

The Infotainment system is unimpressive. It def needs an update and is the most disappointing of its "technology" features. It's barely color and the icons and abilities feel really dated.

The ambient lighting doesn't change colors. Which sucks. It's only white.

The backup camera quality is a little disappointing

All in all, I'd take this car over any other car that I can afford in a heartbeat. It's not perfect, but it's pretty amazing none the less. If give it a 9/10.

E33D2A89-5884-47E8-97EF-D50680E8D652.jpeg

015390FE-F44D-4057-B789-904C216C7A63.jpeg

49C796B6-8CEE-41EE-810E-CCE345C1C8C6.jpeg

6DE80BC1-CFCF-4160-BB66-8EF19D75DC0B.jpeg

91AEFEE8-E828-491F-AEDC-C6D6BF16CA02.jpeg

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
In 2020 I asked the universe to build me my perfect car and it did. I wanted a 4 door hatchback with a manual transmission, heads up display, ambient lighting, and enough interior room to seat my wife and 2 car seats under 40k. Acura delivered. The integra is all those things.
I can really relate to this sentiment--I began looking for a car in December 2021 wanting a Civic Si, but got to wishing it had the usefulness of a hatchback and an interior that was a little less bare-bones. The Civic Hatchback Touring was appealing, but 6MT models were hard to come by, it lacked a little of the Si's power, and (most importantly) the 6MT isn't as satisfyingly connected as the Si and Type R.

Once photos of the Integra in colors other than yellow started dropping, I was sold. The HUD and ELS sound system have both been surprisingly great things to have, but weren't must-have items for me. This thing generally checks all of my boxes and more--very pleased with this car!

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
The Civic Hatchback Touring was appealing, but 6MT models were hard to come by, it lacked a little of the Si's power, and (most importantly) the 6MT isn't as satisfyingly connected as the Si and Type R.
I had Civic HB Sport Touring 6MT on my list to check out, and the 180HP would probably be enough, but it I wanted an actual color and it comes in black, white, and gray. I feel like integra checks all my boxes