• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Took her out to NJMP this weekend to support my brother-in-law’s team in the Lemons race (2nd place; podium LFGGG) I don’t tend to take many pics of her (although, Ive spent many an hour standing, sipping a beer and staring at her) but thought the wildfire-hazed sun made her sit a little extra pretty this weekend.

IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1252.jpeg
IMG_1253.jpeg

OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shout out to Turner Mobile Detailing (servicing Bucks and Montgomery Counties, PA) Great guy and really cares for his craft. Got a lite-ceramic coating to get me through the winter and will be fixing a few rock chips on the front fascia come spring prior to going full-on ceramic. Loving the badge less look now (will be removing the black vinyl behind the rear A mark soon as well) She cleans up pretty nicely 🥲

IMG_1813.jpeg

IMG_1814.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1810.jpeg

OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Installed 20mm Eibach spacers on all four corners this afternoon. Happy to increase my track width but also to eliminate the pesky tuck this car comes with from the factory. Now to further eliminate the arch gap… 😎

IMG_2297.jpeg

IMG_2296.jpeg
IMG_2295.jpeg

Last edited:

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Did you need to cut the factory studs to fit these spacers?

OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did you need to cut the factory studs to fit these spacers?
I didn’t cut them but instead dremmeled the outermost edge of the wheels recesses/pockets to accommodate the little extra bit of the factory studs that poked through the spacers