• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Gold Members Build Journal

Gold_Member

First Name
Arllan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5,FK8,A90,GR86
Hey all,
Just want to drop my TEP type s build in here. For introductions I work and live in Southern California in the automotive industry as a motorsports crew chief and R&D consultant and sales. My plan for the DE5 is to create the ultimate daily / track car package while developing the most ideal solutions for the aftermarket needs

currently the car sits on swift FL5 springs and TWS forged RS317s but definitely more to come

47D10DBD-B63D-4D84-BDBA-41ABFBC8F54A.jpeg

IMG_8391.jpeg

IMG_8394.jpeg

IMG_8392.jpeg

IMG_8398.jpeg

ForeverCar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S and some others.
Looks great. What size and offset on the wheels?

Curious to hear your thoughts behind 265/40/18 vs 265/35/18 on tire size.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Why all seasons in Southern California?

OP
OP
Gold_Member

Gold_Member

First Name
Arllan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5,FK8,A90,GR86
Why all seasons in Southern California?
Just rollers for now wheels where originally equipped to the shop FK8 that just preformed delivery duties

OP
OP
Gold_Member

Gold_Member

First Name
Arllan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5,FK8,A90,GR86
Looks great. What size and offset on the wheels?

Curious to hear your thoughts behind 265/40/18 vs 265/35/18 on tire size.
18x9.5+42 as for sidewall the 40 rides very comfortable as well as giving the meaty tire look I personally am a fan of. But for track purposes I’ll most likely go down to 35 with the appropriate tire 😌

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I'm on the wait-list for one but, to this day, I still can't tell if I love or hate this color.

The car looks great though, I'm glad we have someone like you to potentially bring more aftermarket support to the platform!

OP
OP
Gold_Member

Gold_Member

First Name
Arllan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5,FK8,A90,GR86
I'm on the wait-list for one but, to this day, I still can't tell if I love or hate this color.

The car looks great though, I'm glad we have someone like you to potentially bring more aftermarket support to the platform!
Appreciate that and most definitely it would be a crime if this car didn't get the aftermarket support it deserves !

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wheel setup looks beefy! I was going to ask the same re offset.

Whole car looks great!

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
18x9.5+42 as for sidewall the 40 rides very comfortable as well as giving the meaty tire look I personally am a fan of. But for track purposes I’ll most likely go down to 35 with the appropriate tire 😌
Love the meaty tire look. Want to do something similar. Do you notice any changes in cornering with the 40 sidewalls?

Also, what's the drop on those Swift springs? Do you rub or hit bump stops ever?

OP
OP
Gold_Member

Gold_Member

First Name
Arllan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5,FK8,A90,GR86
Love the meaty tire look. Want to do something similar. Do you notice any changes in cornering with the 40 sidewalls?

Also, what's the drop on those Swift springs? Do you rub or hit bump stops ever?
no rubbing what so ever about a 1 inch drop all around

as for the 40 sidewall you feel the extra height during hard cornering but makes for a very comfortable ride on the not so desirable socal streets haha the 40 sidewalls are nice for a all season setup for daily rollers but the move is definitely 35 sidewall for my track set for a bit more stiffness