• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Kobyg

First Name
Koby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 integra, 21 cx5 turbo
PRL intercooler
PRL charge pipes
PRL high volume intake
27won downpipe and front pipe
Boomba racing oil catch can
Whiteline toe arms
SPC camber arms
Silvers coilovers
Lighted front emblem and door projectors added
Rolled and slightly pulled fenders
Aodhan AH09 wheels 18x9.5 +35
Falken summer tires 255/35 (forgot the specific tire model and they are in storage now for the winter months)
Ktuner 18/21 psi tune
20% 3m ceramic tint all around except on the windshield, it’s dark out in the country and night and I have already came way to close to hitting a coyote

almost 40k on the car and It’s the perfect daily driver. See how many miles I can get out of the car because the wife told me I better keep this one awhile after all those boxes showed up haha

Need to start poking into the sound system though because the stock 8 speaker setup leaves a lot to be desired
IMG_1654.jpeg
IMG_1672.jpeg
IMG_1437.jpeg
IMG_1304.jpeg

Last edited:

1alrighttegra

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a-spec 1990 corvette
Looks dope bro! I got pretty much same thing you got under the hood, front pipe I got from PRL also. Been waiting for my charge pipe since August from PRL. Have you done your turbo inlet pipe too? I got mine from PLM sounds great feels good too.

OP
OP
Kobyg

Kobyg

First Name
Koby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 integra, 21 cx5 turbo
Looks dope bro! I got pretty much same thing you got under the hood, front pipe I got from PRL also. Been waiting for my charge pipe since August from PRL. Have you done your turbo inlet pipe too? I got mine from PLM sounds great feels good too.
i have been waiting for PRL to release their turbo inlet pipe, want that titanium they have been teasing us with forever haha

1alrighttegra

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a-spec 1990 corvette
Lmao seriously last thing I heard was that we might see it in November but after they released the one for the 2.0T they haven’t said anything for the 1.5T.

OP
OP
Kobyg

Kobyg

First Name
Koby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 integra, 21 cx5 turbo
PRL titanium inlet pipe added this weekend
PRL rear strut bar, been in the car just forgot about it in the original post
IMG_2037.jpeg
IMG_1475.jpeg

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
PRL titanium inlet pipe added this weekend
PRL rear strut bar, been in the car just forgot about it in the original post
IMG_2037.jpeg
IMG_1475.jpeg
Would you say the rear sway bar added any noticeable difference in handling or did you install around the same time of the coilovers, camber arms and wheels?

OP
OP
Kobyg

Kobyg

First Name
Koby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 integra, 21 cx5 turbo
Would you say the rear sway bar added any noticeable difference in handling or did you install around the same time of the coilovers, camber arms and wheels?
Feel like it tightened the rear suspension up a bit and just made the coilovers feel like they were doing more of the work rather than the body flexing.