• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Michelin CrossClimate 2 tires

edlchiang62

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura A-spec
Has anyone had the Michelin CrossClimate 2 tires put on your car? If so, how do you like them and have you noticed a decrease in your gas mileage since you've had them?

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
I have them on my Scion beater and feel they were worth the money. They work well as all-seasons and "snow" tires. Maybe only 1 level below actual snow tires. Very confidence inspiring in the cold and snow, but missing that final bit of performance and grip on icy surfaces that snow tires wouldn't miss. I did notice about 1-2 mpg drop overall. Sound levels are about average.

Keep in mind that competitors have responded and Tyre Reviews rated the Continental AllSeasonContact2 as better than the CrossClimate2 for 2024.

Last edited:
OP
OP
edlchiang62

edlchiang62

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura A-spec
Thanks, but the size of the OEM tires on the Integra Aspec (235-40 R18) rules out many good tires. I appreciate the feedback.