• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lunar Silver Metallic

Frosty_DE5

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 LSM ITS
I had a deal on the table for an LCM but ultimately walked on Saturday - needed some more time to crunch numbers and make the financials make sense. Got a follow-up call Wednesday and picked up an LSM yesterday for my birthday. The silver is so understated but it looks incredible in person. No regrets about walking on the LCM.

Still not sure what I should do with the front plate…

IMG_3986.jpeg

IMG_3992.jpeg

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Silver is my first choice on these. Dark accents contrast well. Need to see one in person to really know though.

gohan408

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS / S2K
New member here, I want a Lunar Silver but they're so rare. All I see are Blue and White

keep the pictures coming fellas.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

wetwheels

First Name
Flip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CRV
You haven't received your pre-order yet?
I did not pre order, I put in my order 9/4/23 and just got word it is being built or finished being built by end of September. I am still a sorry sap though lol.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
You dont want to be first (jmho) let the beta testers work out the kinks...late party arrivals in the car game get the better sorted vehicle...

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Silver is going to be the rarest color for the ITS. Acura (at least in Canada) indicated only 3% of ITS’ sold will be in silver.
Nice. With any luck they will swap it to something else for the 2025 model year and it'll be an absolute unicorn.

For me, I wanted nothing but Silver and it looks like i'll be taking delivery in the next few weeks. Can't wait.

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
New member here, I want a Lunar Silver but they're so rare. All I see are Blue and White

keep the pictures coming fellas.
It's the greatest of all the colors they did that in purpose for whatever reason