• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lunar Silver Metallic

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type-S & ā€˜22 BRZ Limited
Saw this beauty at a local dealership and snapped a picture. I have to say, the Lunar Silver looks better in person than in photographs!

1691948386051.png

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
Saw this beauty at a local dealership and snapped a picture. I have to say, the Lunar Silver looks better in person than in photographs!

1691948386051.png
It really is a great color. Acura has had it around forever. We had it on our ā€˜16 MDX and loved it.

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type-S & ā€˜22 BRZ Limited
It really is a great color. Acura has had it around forever. We had it on our ā€˜16 MDX and loved it.
We have a BRZ in a similar silver, otherwise I totally would've been open to it on the ITS - and saved the $600 paint fee to boot!

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
We have a BRZ in a similar silver, otherwise I totally would've been open to it on the ITS - and saved the $600 paint fee to boot!
Crazy that itā€™s the only free color. We have a white MDX Type S and a blue Bronco Sport so we joked that we needed a red car, so performance red Pearl it was.

Max_Power

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (waiting), 2012 Tacoma TRD,
picked the car up today! I plan on getting some more photos up soon.

Lunar silver is a nice shade and the right amount of metallic flake, imo. It shows the contrast nicely. When I saw the black on the street I felt like it was too thick with metallic. This feels right and Iā€™m happy with the color choice!

no big plans for mods, but will likely do a couple little things like tint, maybe gloss black or carbon fiber mirror caps, etc. I also think Iā€™ll try a chunkier shift knob. It feels kind delicate in my hand although the texture and actual shifting is great.
71382509258__069BCCC2-62C3-47FB-8C58-CC83F6B04D3E.jpeg
71382514088__3031DC98-5D32-4D39-B9F3-05BE55C89BBB.jpeg
IMG_5499.jpeg
Congrats!!! šŸ˜€

Hopefully I will pick up my LSM ITS next week!

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Probably. There are red accents in the badges and interior so itā€™s fitting. If I did change the color I would likely do Black or Silver.
Yeah that's valid . I got my car at night and didn't get to drive yesterday cuz of tropical storm and got to enjoy it more today and totally see the red accents more and it all meshes together. What's you plans on car ?

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
IMG_5533.jpeg
IMG_5527.jpeg

this car looks great in various lighting. Canā€™t wait to get through break in and rip on it ā€¦ especially at a track .. trying to decide which to take it to. Mid Ohio, pitt race, corvette museum.. šŸ¤” in the meantime, Iā€™m really enjoying it on the street!

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
the bronze wheels would probably look odd on silver, yeah? small part of me wants to trade this silver car for blue or white when it's available so i can get the bronze wheels ... this silver/gray does look really good though!

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
the bronze wheels would probably look odd on silver, yeah? small part of me wants to trade this silver car for blue or white when it's available so i can get the bronze wheels ... this silver/gray does look really good though!
If there werenā€™t so many black accents then the copper wheels would work. Contemplating if I should power coat the stock wheels silver or paint match the black accents.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
If there werenā€™t so many black accents then the copper wheels would work. Contemplating if I should power coat the stock wheels silver or paint match the black accents.
itā€™s probably a case of ā€œI want something that I donā€™t haveā€ hahaā€¦. Dark gray looks quite good. On the online configurator I did the bronze and decided I didnā€™t like the red calipers behind the bronze. I liked my gold wheels on black M3CS but it had black calipers so a little different.m
I supposeā€¦