• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Doesnā€™t look like it from Honda Pro Jasonā€™s video šŸ˜•
I donā€™t think it does but I asked Joe Raiti because he is there to take a closer look. When I hear back I will share that as well.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Honestly I cant see myself doing anything more than R bars/springs(assuming ITS's are softer) and a tune. I just love how it sits and looks. Maybe R wheels if there is a significant weight difference.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Honestly I cant see myself doing anything more than R bars/springs(assuming ITS's are softer) and a tune. I just love how it sits and looks. Maybe R wheels if there is a significant weight difference.
If it comes with 4s tires I will need a winter set of wheels. Same with the springs since I'm currently running FK8 front springs on my aspec if these are soft I'm switching to the FL5 ones.

Fog lights?

Last edited:

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Unless they wrapped it, too, it doesn't look like it.
Personally Iā€™m happy about that, I have no need for a sun roof. I have one in my daily and I never use it, itā€™s just more weight.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Personally Iā€™m happy about that, I have no need for a sun roof. I have one in my daily and I never use it, itā€™s just more weight.
I love sunroofs, although I almost never open them. In warmer weather, I tilt them to suck more air through the cabin, without having to mess with the fan. They are also good for venting the cabin, when parked in the heat. If I were worried about a few pounds, I'd go on a diet. ;)

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Also, leaks waiting to happen though. I had one on my last truck bc I like opening the shade at night & occasionally on trips during the day but opted out on this recent build. Glad I did bc now I see on that forum some of the catastrophic failures with them & feel good about dodging that bullet. Weā€™ll see if they incorporate it into the Type S trim. Does anyone remember if they were on the older Integra Type Rā€™s or on the current CTRā€™s? Pretty sure the TLX & MDX Type Sā€™s have them as an option, but a lot of variables here.

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
Damn I can already tell those body lines are gonna be fireeeee. Iā€™m now wondering if the engine hood could be put on an ASPEC integra šŸ‘€

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Damn I can already tell those body lines are gonna be fireeeee. Iā€™m now wondering if the engine hood could be put on an ASPEC integra šŸ‘€
I'd be amazed if they changed the body lines enough that its not swapable.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
No sunroof confirmed.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
No sunroof confirmed.

I can't see the image.
Not sure how I feel about it. Personally I have never used mine but if I trade my aspec in for the typeS the wife might notice a missing feature.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I can't see the image.
Not sure how I feel about it. Personally I have never used mine but if I trade my aspec in for the typeS the wife might notice a missing feature.

should work now.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Interesting IG story from driver Loni Unser.

Sounds no different than the CTR to my ear.

Wish we could see more of the interior, seats have covers over them but the shape reminds me of the CTR seats rather than the stock Integra seats.

Last edited: