• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

UCTeeth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Waiting on the Integra Type S
I've been following ITS news since March and have been a lurker in this thread. Living in the Bay Area, CA, I'm looking for MSRP dealers on the West Coast. But I'm not finding much success. I tried to get on some wait lists in March/April, but my local dealers were not taking any deposits (or ones that were were asking $10K over before the official pricing had even been announced). I struck out trying to score a reservation last month online. So currently scrambling to find something or get my name on some list somewhere.

Just some updates with some dealers that appear on this list in the first post:
I contacted Ron Tonkin Acura (Oregon) - $850 accessory package (wheel locks, mats, etc) and $5K markup.
Carter Acura Lynnwood (Washington) - informed no out of state sales.
Id also reach out to Salem Acura in Oregon.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Sorry you went through that, again after I posted this deal I know many of you called and asked. Some sales men gave you weird numbers but I think it was their own greed and didn't give you the deal I posted. Again the deal is honored by Danny. I know his boss is wanting him to sell it for more. But only those that use the code and speak with him will get it at the discount. I lose nothing, I'm just trying to share a discount so those that want the car can get it without these crazy ADM prices. YMMV and I hope y'all win and get the ITS at a price point that works. I know some of y'all were able to get it. As Danny has said inquiries about getting the car has been high since I posted. Sorry to the guy from Nevada, he couldn't do the deal with you, but I'm helping @Liquid ITS 24 get on the White ITS and hoping it works out for him.

All in all good luck.
I’m the NV guy lol it’s all good. I just wanted to confirm that your BIL was indeed serious about MSRP which he was.

I’m still waiting for a $5K markup on a CTR that should be coming sometime this month but I still really want to see the demo my local Acura dealer is getting

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I'm in Colorado

Just got off the phone with Courtesy Acura of Littleton - MSRP + 1200 accessory package (seemed to have wiggle room with that, once I said I'll be carrying over accessories from my aspec tech)

ALSO, spoke to Mile High Acura and they're ADM (10000) :crazy:

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
CA: Los Gatos Acura: $15k markup on demo vehicle
CA: Concord, $15K markup on demo, potentially more with installed accesories.

NE: Acura of Omaha: MSRP + $1200 accessories+ $1500 windshield and wheel protection package.

Last edited:

justrich

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
tlx
WA: Hinshaw Acura: $7500 markup.

I was on the wait list for one of the original 200. Dealer called and confirmed a few days after the online event. 1 week later, they called and confirmed I had won the original lottery (only one at their dealer) but I never received a confirmation code via email. I didn't catch thier name.

Today I got the email saying my car was in production just like the rest of you. I called the dealer and they said 10 other people have preorders now and they are charging $7500 on top of MSRP. I can't tell if they are scheming me with the 10 people who got pre-orders.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

I was on the wait list for one of the original 200. Dealer called and confirmed a few days after the online event. 1 week later, they called and confirmed I had won the original lottery (only one at their dealer) but I never received a confirmation code via email. I didn't catch thier name.

Today I got the email saying my car was in production just like the rest of you. I called the dealer and they said 10 other people have preorders now and they are charging $7500 on top of MSRP. I can't tell if they are scheming me with the 10 people who got pre-orders.
Unfortunately, you need to qualify the dealership prior to reserving. The reservation system stated no guarantees on price

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Unfortunately, you need to qualify the dealership prior to reserving. The reservation system stated no guarantees on price
What worries me is what is actually binding? I chose my dealer specifically because they stated in writing, MSRP. But it doesn't say they can't add a bunch of unnecessary accessories. My gut tells me that any reputable dealer got a free commission off you "winning" the 200 lottery and should be happy it didn't come out of their allocations. But people seem to be much greedier these days...

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
What worries me is what is actually binding? I chose my dealer specifically because they stated in writing, MSRP. But it doesn't say they can't add a bunch of unnecessary accessories. My gut tells me that any reputable dealer got a free commission off you "winning" the 200 lottery and should be happy it didn't come out of their allocations. But people seem to be much greedier these days...
Do/did you have an agreement in writing with them? What does the agreement actually say? That's important to consider when evaluating the "what if" question around unnecessary accessories.

It's true the dealership is not bound to any pricing requirements, the Terms & Conditions clearly state the price of the vehicle needs to be negotiated by the consumer with the dealership.

Regarding the "free commission", you're on the right track--this is an extra (freakin' easy) sale for the dealership, and it doesn't come out of the allocation. Sure seems like free money if you ask me!

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)

Hinshaw sucks. I contacted them first, they’re my closest dealer. I wouldn’t buy anything from them. Carter Acura in Lynwood would have been a much better choice. They’re MSRP only. No ADM or BS like all the rest of the Acura dealers in the area.

Mike

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Soon) '24 Integra Type S, '70 RB26-powered 240Z
Got an update for the list.

Sterling Acura in Austin is doing $3k ADM and a $2495 "protection package" that includes almost nothing of actual value.

Also, David McDavid is now Acura of North Austin. Might explain the MSRP commitment, because they had a well-deserved negative reputation while under the McDavid umbrella.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I'm 7 hours from Omaha, doesn't really seem too bad to order from them. I just hope this isn't a gigantic pain in the ass, my current teggy is looking like it might be totaled. While I'm able to wait up to two years cause I have a back up car, I'd rather only wait 6 months 😅