• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

nerfrevolver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Pleasanton told me msrp as they are part of the Hendricks auto group. This group has a company wide policy of only doing msrp. My sales person said they usually make you do tint and nitrogen tires for like 1k though.

Concord told me they have yet to decide on a markup
Did you place an order with Pleasanton? The sales rep is telling me they're going to have a 2 year lead time but won't let me place a deposit since it's so far away. Makes no sense.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Acura just released a bunch of driver assists vids for the MDX/Integra....

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
What is the marketing team doing over there lol

Heyou87

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr corolla
Did you place an order with Pleasanton? The sales rep is telling me they're going to have a 2 year lead time but won't let me place a deposit since it's so far away. Makes no sense.
Yeah I do have a deposit down with them. From what I am told I am first in line with them so hopefully that’s true. I contacted them about the deposit back in march. My sales person did say that they started to get a lot of deposits after me so I guess that accounts for the two year wait.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Thought I'd share this with folks. I shopped around for a dealer that would sell at MSRP before I got my reservation, and made the reservation with a dealer who would. I'd also put in a deposit with a dealer that was adding markups for the first 200 but said they would charge MSRP for their later allocations.

When I called the dealer to refund my deposit after I made my reservation with the other dealer, the salesman talked to his manager and later told me they'd sell me the reserved car at sticker after all. They said I could contact Acura to have the reservation changed to them.

Of course I decided not to change dealers. Their loss of my business is the predictable and necessary consequence of their greed/stupidity.

I do want the community to know that, at least based on what this dealer told me, it seems possible to change the dealer you've designated in your reservation, at least at this stage before cars have been delivered. So for anyone worried about a dealer adding markups on their reserved car, you may want to shop around to find another who will sell you at sticker and see about changing your dealer. Even if you pay to ship the car, it'll be way less than the typical markup of $5k.
Awesome news! Thanks for the share!!

wvkawboy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura integra Type S (Tiger Eye Pearl/Ebony)
Radley Acura in Alexandria will do you MSRP
Thanks! I'm actually in southern West Virginia but was up there when visiting the kids & was asking a salesman at Pohanka because I have been looking at the teggy but am really hoping to get an ITS late this Summer or early Fall

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Fisher Acura of Boulder - MSRP plus $5k mandatory accessories and copper wheels, tax on top would mean at least $60k OTD. They’re upfront about everything, two ITS allocated for the rest of the year.

Courtesy Acura of Littleton- MSRP plus a list of accessories to be determined at a later date. $1000 deposit required, refundable. Four vehicles allocated for the remainder of the year. (No paperwork signed and everything was by verbal agreement) I had purchased a TL from this dealership in 2006. Everything was great but that was a long time ago.

Mile High Acura of Aurora - MSRP + ADM, undisclosed amount at this time

TiMsDC5

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2023 Acura MDX ASpec
Acura of Laurel, (Maryland) will run a special use code word TiMsDC5 to get $1500 off MSRP on the Type S in stock. They are planning to have 6 in by the end of this month. Ask for Danny the GSM.

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Acura of Laurel, (Maryland) will run a special use code word TiMsDC5 to get $1500 off MSRP on the Type S in stock. They are planning to have 6 in by the end of this month. Ask for Danny the GSM.
Damn, that's awesome!

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
Does it make sense that his username is the discount code? LOL!
Is he a dealer?

Mike

TiMsDC5

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2023 Acura MDX ASpec
^^^^
Does it make sense that his username is the discount code? LOL!
Is he a dealer?

Mike
HAHAHAHA no, but this is just a way to track it. I get some kickback. But Danny is my Brother in Law, he's a car guy, he hates seeing cars sit and wants to sell to car fans without them hurting. Without the discount code you'll most likely get it at MSRP, you don't have too... but $1500 towards car parts, no?