• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ktuner V2 new user question about touchscreen.

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec 6sp manual
Hey guys.

I was undecided between Hondata and Ktuner but eventually went with Ktuner V2 and just ordered it. I watched a ton of YouTube tutorials so I have a good idea of how to flash tunes into my Integra. I have a quick question about the touch screen though. Whenever you drive do you have to have the touch screen connected to the OBD2 port for the tune to be active? Or is it more for displaying specific details like boost psi, etc. Because for quick runs to the store etc, I hate to constantly remove and reattach the touch screen from the windshield holder (heard of people getting their car broken into and their display stolen)

I assume yes, it needs to be connected to OBD2 port constantly but wanted to double check. Thanks

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Screen is only for viewing and not needed after flashing. You can also save multiple tunes to it and it gives you the ability to flash those tunes or even a factory tune without a PC.

OP
OP

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Screen is only for viewing and not needed after flashing. You can also save multiple tunes to it and it gives you the ability to flash those tunes or even a factory tune without a PC.
Awesome. What I was thinking but making sure. I’m excited to get it and see the difference. I’m also thinking of purchasing the phearable tune soon

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Awesome. What I was thinking but making sure. I’m excited to get it and see the difference. I’m also thinking of purchasing the phearable tune soon
Definitely a must , I’ve already had them revise my previous tune after adding a down pipe but their tunes really wakes up this car and it makes this car such a better daily

OP
OP

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Definitely a must , I’ve already had them revise my previous tune after adding a down pipe but their tunes really wakes up this car and it makes this car such a better daily
Nice man. I definitely will get it. What mods do you have and which tune are you running on phearable? 20 psi?

I only have a catback exhaust right now

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Nice man. I definitely will get it. What mods do you have and which tune are you running on phearable? 20 psi?

I only have a catback exhaust right now
So far just a Prl intake, front pipe , FMiC and 27won down pipe … I am daily running about 17-18 psi and when I go to map 3 it takes me to 22-23. Going to leave it as is for now

OP
OP

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So far just a Prl intake, front pipe , FMiC and 27won down pipe … I am daily running about 17-18 psi and when I go to map 3 it takes me to 22-23. Going to leave it as is for now
Nice mods man. From what I read most say map 2 is good for a daily driver. That’s what I’ll run to start with