• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ITS vs CT4-V Blackwing 6mT

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
The CT4-V Blackwing is on my short list, a couple thoughts:

1. If you get the 6mT, you can't get any safety features like auto cruise control etc. I've sort of gotten used to having those.

2. If you don't go crazy with options, it's about $67k, though you can get it cheaper if you get the base seats and wheels.

3. No moonroof (optional on Blackwing) is a huge plus for me, just like on the ITS/CTR.

Looks good in the new yellow color for 2024.

While I prefer rear drive, for driving on the street it's not a huge difference for me. The ITS/CTR tick a lot of the same boxes.

2024-Cadillac-CT4-V-Blackwing-Press-Photos-Exterior-002-Side-Front-Three-Quarters-1024x683.jpg

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
Very different cars, but depending what you are looking for...either could be the right answer!

I am happy with the complete ITS package...but some days I would certainly prefer the rwd performance of the blackwing!

Last edited:
OP
OP
VarmintCong

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
Very different cars, but depending what you are looking for...either could be the right answer!

I am happy with the complete IST package...but some days I would certainly prefer the rwd performance of the blackwing!
I think the V6 sounds better, it has a rear armrest, better front seats (maybe), and probably some luxury features.

If it was an LS engine it would be a no brainer. It may not matter, I suspect they’ll go out of production before you can get them at MSRP.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
They look pretty good, and sound even better (especially the V8). It's hard to bank on and quantify long-term reliability... but I'm more apt to trust a Honda product vs a GM product.

That said, there's also a +$10k delta between MSRP on the ITS vs starter CT4 (I can't seem to price one under $66k for some reason, and let's be real, does anyone who cares enough to row their own gears today really want the base option of anything?) and that's assuming you can find a dealer with one on hand/incoming and willing to sell at MSRP.

If I'm all the way into the mid-60's, I'm exploring brands other than Cadillac, but that's just me.