• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is there a way to adjust the height of the HUD?

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
My teggie is in the shop for the next few days getting a full kavaca PPF job done so i haven't really been able to mess with anything yet, but for the little bit i've been driving, the HUD is too low, like the top half of it (where the speed limit signs appear, etc) isn't visible from my natural seating position.

i'm assuming you can adjust this? i dont even have the manual to look at anything

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yes it's adjustable. Right screen on cluster gauges scroll through and select HUD settings. There you can change what appears on it along with it's position.

OP
OP
SlippyFist

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Didn't a tech man go over the features of the car when you bought it?
no the closest one i could find was across the state so i bought it remotely and they delivered it to my house. i normally read through the manual but as soon as i got it i took it to a ceramicpro elite dealer getting it PPF and its still there

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Didn't a tech man go over the features of the car when you bought it?
This wasn't shown to me when I first bought my Aspec. They mostly focused on the head unit functions.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
@SlippyFist
you should have received an email from the dealer inviting you to register on the acura owners site..
once registered in mygarage.honda.com you can download the manual. get recall notifications and schedule acura services..
I had to reference the manual to figure out you change the distance of the adaptive cruise control follow distance.. (manual explains effective distance for each bar on the display) :)

OP
OP
SlippyFist

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
@SlippyFist
you should have received an email from the dealer inviting you to register on the acura owners site..
once registered in mygarage.honda.com you can download the manual. get recall notifications and schedule acura services..
I had to reference the manual to figure out you change the distance of the adaptive cruise control follow distance.. (manual explains effective distance for each bar on the display) :)
yeah i already registered for that. i didn't think about looking at the manual from there. honestly i prefer to actually sit in the car while i read the manual so i can actually interact with each thing as i go through it instead of just trying to memorize it from reading it once.